Chapter 54: The Ruler of the Moon

-- Present--

"LOTUS!!" I heard a shout. I know for sure it was Diablo- he punched the fallen angel's face at tumilapon siya sa kabilang ding-ding.

Diablo grabbed me and he cupped my face. He was angry.

"Why the hell did he kiss you?!" he shouted

"H-He's ..." I said softly

"name..." I added and I coughed

"is S-Samuel.." I added again Diablo's eyes widen. Nabitawan niya ako at napatingin kay Samuel.

He was already standing across us at napatayo si Diablo.

"I'm delighted to see you in such great master, Zero" he said and transformed his wings into daggers

Samuel attacked Diablo and I was surprised when he did not dodge. He was just standing right there watching Samuel. 

"What happened to you.." Diablo asked and Samuel's face clamed down

"Samuel, what the hell happened to you?!!" Diablo shouted and Samuel's eyes widen

"LOTUS!" I heard Velvet's voice at lumapit sakin. Prince Dylan was also with her and so is Lance who has minor injuries but he's not under Samuel's spell now.

"Come on" Lance said and he carried me. I can barely move my neck para tingnan si Diablo who was badly injured.

"D-Dia..blo.." I whispered

Samuel lift off his wings on Diablo's chest and this time, the both clashed on each other.

"Oh my, what happened?!!" Aqua panicked when shew saw us.

Bago paman makalapit samin si Aqua, Prince Dylan ran her and kissed her on the lips. 

"E-EH.." Velvet said at umiwas ng tingin habang nakangiti habang kami ni Lance ay umiwas na rin.

"You're fine!!" Prince Dylan said right after kissing her

"Y-Yeah." Aqua responded softly

Ibinaba ako ni Lance and grabbed Velvet.

"The fight is not over yet. The only thing who can defeat this guy are Seraphim Tamers like us. We should fight." he said

"But before that..." Aqua mumbled and our body glowed and most of our injuries were healed including the pain in my neck.

"That's all I can do for now" she said at tumayo ako

"This is enough" Velvet said

Without hesitation, I pulled my gun and shoot at Samuel. Their clashed stop at natumba si Diablo sa sahig at umatakena silang tatlo. I ran towards him along with Aqua.

"I'll heal him" I said and slice my arm with a broken fragment of glass to feed him blood

"I'll enhance him" Aqua said and I nodded

Diablo immediately grabbed my hand drinking my blood and his wounds started to regenerate.

I heard clashing sounds behind me and it was Samuel attacking us but Velvet was able to stop it.

"We're your enemies!" she shouted and swung her  sword para lumayo si Samuel samin

Napatingin ako kay Diablo and binitawan niya ang kamay ko. Aqua then healed my wound and Diablo glanced at me. Galit pa rin ba siya? I did not kiss Samuel, he kissed me!