[3] Secrets

In an hour you will be announcing your engagement and get married to the whole of Inazuma.

It was crazy. Deep down you would have put in a fight of going against the forced marriage or the engagement but that wouldn't end up nicely.

That would be too risky and even for you. Even if you were well trained by of the best clans, it would be stupid of you to even try to go against so many clan members.

If Baal, the raiden shogun ever heard of that you would possibly be executed or kicked out of Inazuma for going against her orders. Yes, her orders.

It was her idea for you to get together with the head clan of Kamisato's. You still don't know why she had chosen you, she wasn't as close to you as she was with Sara.

Even Sara doesn't know why that is, only thing you know is that she was behind wanting to adopt you into the clan and to serve.

You've only met Baal once and that was the day you arrived at the Kujou residence. She barely acknowledged you but she said that she was pleased to have you around.

You sighed as you walked around in your room, pacing back and forth while Sara just stared at you.

"Baal will be delighted to hear you're going through with this," Sara spoke up, placing her bow down on your bed, "How are you feeling?"

Everything felt like it was moving too fast, "Fine, just confused why I have to do this crap." You plopped down on your bed.

The brunette hummed and faced you, looking up at the ceiling. She felt you glaring at her and shrugged, "No, I still don't know why you're the one doing this."

But in fact she did. Well, she only knew a tiny bit of information as to why you're the one going through the arranged engagement and all that.

Apparently Baal thinks you're stronger than you look, that you could possibly be up to par with her if you trained more. She sees potential in you.

A few days after you first arrived here you were training every day non stop. You and Sara sparred and along with Dainsleif but he mostly trained you but there was an incident.

...

"Can we call it quits? I'm getting tired." You looked up at Dainsleif, heavily breathing from the sparring.

"No, let's continue y/n."

You let out a loud groan and took a stance, putting up your sword as you saw the tall male come at you.

The force from his attack made you stumble back but what happened was when you fell back, he accidentally put his sword up and cut over your eye.

Dainsleif quickly rushed to your side as your loud painful cries surrounded the training room.

Sara came running inside and went to your side, yelling at the blonde male to know what happened.

"I'm so sorry y/n.. I'm-" He choked up and ran out hurrying to find a medical kit.

After tending to your wounds, he had left you with Sara to explain what happened to the higher ups.

Ever since then Sara was put to be a bodyguard alongside the blonde to watch over you.

He would always have an apologetic look in his eyes but you already forgave him but he still felt guilty, always trying to cheer him up that you were fine.