11

Kori

Kori

No, we did not do anything. As much as it would've been nice I just gave him some head so I wouldn't have to deal with 8 inches poking me all night.

The guys surprised the ladies with a couples trip to Barbados. This time we all have our own villas to have more couples time with some group fun from time to time. The guys have been working super hard and also the ladies in their careers along with motherhood and marriage.

4am

"Who booked a flight for 6am because I'm kicking they ass" Reya said looking exhausted while rubbing her stomach

"I told ya'll she would be complaining but y'all ain't because you not the ones having to deal with it" Juan said irritated

"Reya you will be just fine you'll be able to sleep and plenty of food"

"Food ok I feel better" she perked up while smiling

Me on the other was super grumpy because I didn't even get any sleep. Dave wanted to be out all day yesterday doing last minute stuff for the shop and stuff by the time we got back it was after midnight and I hadn't packed nothing. So when I got home I was going through my clothes and toiletries and by the time I was finished Dave was back picking me up. When I asked him did he get some sleep he said yea and I have said nothing to him since.

"We about to pull up so these angry ass females can get some sleep" J said

"Right never heard so much complaining for people getting flewed out in a private jet" Devin added

We made it to Barbados and everyone went to their villas to rest and chill until we meet up tonight for dinner. I was still in a mood but was loving this change of scenery. I woke up from a nap before Dave so I went and enjoyed a nice hot shower. 20 mins later I came out to see Dave on the phone feeling his eyes following my every move. I laid my outfit out which consisted of a 2 piece skirt set and some clear heels. I sat at the vanity that was in the room and started on my makeup.

"Heard ju tell Losa to take care of it"

I heard ruffling behind me and a few seconds later Dave appear standing beside the vanity staring at me.

"Can I help you"

"Fix ya attitude"

"It's fixed" I said and smiled

He walked away with no words and I heard the shower a few seconds later.

"Come on Dave we are late" I said as I put my lip gloss in my purse. Dave came out in a floral short set with some all white one's on looking good.

"Strap my heel for me"

He sucked my teeth "Do it yourself"

"Obviously I would if I could dumbo my nails too long"