15

Dave hadn't talked to me for a whole week since finding out the little girl was 99.9% was not his. When I got home that night he said nothing to me just played and put DJ to bed and slept down in the man cave. Ever since he would get home late or take DJ over his parents house and stay over there until 9 or 10 at night before coming home. Last night his mom called and told me he had fell asleep over there so I haven't seen him in a couple days since I was gone for work by the time he got back this morning.

It was Friday night we decided to go support the guys at the club since we had not been in a little while. I wore this dress I had bought a while back but just never wore it. I curled my hair and did my makeup before heading to Yani's house.

"Yaaas you looking cute girl" Lonnie said as we threw back another shot making this number 3

"Dave ass going to drag you out there" Yani said while laughing

"I don't care that nigga ain't talk to me all week so I ain't worried about him"

"I swear ya'll stay beefin"

"I tried to apologize but that is him ya'll know he acts like a female and get in his feelings"

"He has always been like that but he cold hearted as well" Yani said shaking her head

When we got to the club we decided to stay on the dance floor for a little. We were having a good time drinking and dancing. I was twerking on Reya when a security guard whispered to Yani and she rolled her eyes and waved us on pointing up toward VIP. When we got up there Juan, Devin, J and Dave were there staring a hole into us but we didn't say anything just went straight to the liquor bottles on the table. We all had the same thought because we gave each other that look like we bout to be in for it but at the time we didn't care because we really was having a good time.

After the club closed we took our Uber back to Yani's and I headed back home. When I got there I saw Dave was there but his light was on in the man cave so I went to our room and stripped out my clothes and took a shower. When I got out I wrapped a towel around me and walked out to the bedroom and opened my drawer to get one of Dave's shirts and when I turned back around I jumped seeing Dave sitting on the bed eyes low and red.

"Ugh Dave you scared the shit out of me" I said rolling my eyes

"Comere" he said so calmly

I ignored him and proceeded to grab my lotion and sit on my vanity chair to lotion up. I could feel him staring at me but never looked in his direction.

"Kori" he said once again calm

"I'm tired and going to bed"

"Word" he asked with a raised eyebrow

"Yes, David because you want to ignore me all week and avoiding me and now that I went out and had a good time all of sudden you want to talk me"

"Heard ju"

Saturday

Dave's cousin, Farrah was having a celebration for her new job so she invited us. I wasn't going to go but I was cool with her and had been out with her a few times so I wanted show my support.

"Come on DJ you going to your auntie house"

He had been real clingy lately and I don't know why. I needed to get up and get dressed so we could leave.

"Get up DJ so she can get ready put your shoes on so I can take you to see your cousins"

He gave me a hug and ran to put his shoes on. Dave looked at me and I looked at him up and down and rolled my eyes before getting up from the bed going into the bathroom. I put on an all black biker short set with some slides and put my hair in a low ponytail and headed downstairs to see Dave texting. I cleared my throat and he looked at me with a frown and got up from the couch walking by me bumping me. I looked at him crazy as he just kept walking toward the garage but I caught a whiff of his cologne and my knees got weak.

During the party I talked to Yani and his other cousins the whole time while he was playing spades with his uncles and cousins.

"Ya'll still beefin" Yani asked while sipping her water

"Yep and I don't know if I should be nervous or not we haven't been this mad at each other in a long time but he started it"

"You two are a mess for real" she laughed

"It's not me. He has a serious attitude problem"

"You right about that"

I was laying on the bed scrolling on my phone when Dave came out the bathroom with boxers on. I looked back down at my phone only have it snatched out my hand.

"The fuck"

"I'm sorry" Dave mumbled

"What was that I didn't hear you"

"I said I'm sorry shit ok"

"Ohhh ok I need to record this moment in time"

"Don't make me take it back"

"Ugh you no fun but about time you come back to your senses because you were about to get cussed all the way out"

"Yea, my bad aiight was acting like a little bitch"

"You were"

"Aiight chill"

"I'm sorry I didn't believe when you said the child wasn't yours"

"You know me better to know I ain't about to just go raw dogging no random"

"I know but it made me mad knowing what I was going through during that time"

"I know and I figured that's why you ain't want to be nowhere near me"

"At least you can lay off the lotion"

"All the lotion is gone"

I busted out laughing "Babe that makes no sense"

"Shit yo ass ain't make is easy walking around in those leggings and little ass shorts. I know you did that shit on purpose"

"Maybe" I said with a smile

"Give me them lips" we shared a passionate kiss