16

Reya

Reya

We were at the club since the guys wanted to have gathering for their employees as a thank you since there numbers were so good since opening. As always Yani did her thing decorating and Devin had prizes like MacBook's, tablets, TVs and more.

"Baby this is great that ya'll are doing this for the team" I said as I walked up to Juan and he gave a peck on the lips

"Yea you have no idea how loyal this group pf people are. Some have come on their days off just to help out when someone has called out or had to fire someone"

"I'm just so happy for ya'll"

Kori

I was on my second energy drink of the night because Dave and I have been getting no sleep due to DJ being sick for the last couple days. I come home from dealing with sick patients to having to cuddle with him and giving him medicine. Something him and Dave have in common is acting like babies when they don't feel good. I looked around not seeing Dave since he went up to his office like 10 minutes ago. I made my way upstairs to where the fellas offices were and walked in Dave's to see him sleep laid back in his chair. I walked over to him kissed him on the cheek.

"Damn caught me slippin"

"Yea had to make sure you won't up here with no other bitch"

"Oh well you missed her already"

I punched him in the chest

"Ayo chiiiiillll" he said

"Don't get fucked up"

"Yea, aiight but your mom called saying DJ whining that he wants you"

"My poor baby. You ready"I asked

"Hell naw that nigga can wait we been tending to him hand and foot"

"Dave you sound real jealous right now" I said laughing

"Maybe I am and besides Juan and Reya are having us over after we leave here. I told your mom we'll be over early tomorrow and just put on Lion King he'll be good"