3

Sorry for any mistakes!

Of course Sade decides to show up uninvited as Kori was leaving then had the nerve to ask why she was here

"Listen mind your business" I said as we stood at the door

"I mean I thought ya'll broke up when you left and had the nerve to entertain me while out in Cali" she said while crossing her arms

"You sucked me off a couple time I wouldn't exactly call that entertaining you"

"Regardless, we spent time together"
"Yea, at the shop. Anyway why are you here and unannounced what if my son was here"

"Well is he? I've been wanting to meet him"

I frowned "Never said you would be meeting him I don't introduce him to just anyone the fuck"

"Oh please Dave we been kicking it and we work together we are around each other a lot so I don't see why I can't meet him"

"Ok so the thing is you used to work for me. I don't have time to deal with yo crazy ass you straight buggin right now"

Her face twisted up "You firing me Dave" she asked

"Yea so you can see your way out"

"So that means we can definitely take it to the next level" she said as she starts rubbing on my chest

I pushed her away "Goodbye Sade you are delusional there will never be a you and me. Whatever fantasy you have is not happening"

I pushed her out the door and closed the door. I rubbed my hands down my face wondering what did I get myself into.

I sat at the bar with a shot of crown when I felt a hand on my shoulder. Devin stood there shaking his head.

"You betta have a good reason for asking me to come down here because you cousin is pissed tonight because" he stopped mid-sentence "Not important but what you doing here"

I sighed "I fucked up big time. I'm sure my loud ass cousin told you"

Devin looked down "Yea, she told me. How you feel"

"She came over today and I hate to see how much pain and hurt I put her through all because I decided to be selfish. If I would've said something sooner none of this would've happened. I mean can I blame her for not telling me and she had to experience a miscarriage by herself"

"Damn what you going to do to make it better" Devin asked and all I could is shrug. He continued "Do you love her?"

Without hesitation I nodded my head yes because I truly did grow love her. I know I didn't show it but it was more a defense mechanism so I won't get hurt again but in the meantime I hurt her.

"She'll never forgive me"

"Never say never my guy. You have no idea how many times Yani and I broke up and got back together. I think it mainly was because of the distance and to see if we see ourselves with other people. All I can say is show her although you can't make up for ghosting her like you did but at least show that you acknowledge that you hurt her."