18. He loves him

Hey guys!
Sorry for this late update, I was informed that my exams will be held and I was trying to study but then today again they informed that exams are cancelled...so fuck it.

Author's POV.

"Oh does it?? But you wanted to be tried...so what about I try your lips first huh?"...

Taehyung shook his head in fear. He never liked to be touched and when this random stranger is touching him, he is disgusted.
"I-I am s-sorry.... please let me go...." He pleaded. And Taehyung's cries worked like poison to Jungkook's ears.
What's this feeling?? Why am I suddenly feeling so protective over a guy whom I hardly know!?

"Felix. Please help him." Jungkook looked at the boy.

"I'm sorry Jungkook...but I can't..." He looked away from the boy. "I'm sorry...." He stood up and ran.

Jungkook didn't try to stop him. He knew the other was not strong as they were. He then looked at Taehyung who was trying hard to get away from the elder. Jungkook took a deep breath and tried to stand but his chest ache didn't let him do so.

"Oh look. Your little friend is trying to get up...." Jackson said as he sniffed on Tae's neck.

"Stop touching him you asshole!!!" Jungkook yelled. "Please someone help us!!! Please!"

"Oh you think someone will fight with me??" Jackson fake laughed. "You're such an idiot to think-"

"Ofcourse someone would like to fight you. And that's me!"

 And that's me!"

"Here we go. Now don't start lecturing Mr. President." Jackson rolled his eyes.

"I won't." Namjoon closed his eyes and pointed his finger at Jackson, he then lifted his finger up and Jackson was in the air. Namjoon opened his eyes and electricity surrounded the boy's body as he cried in pain.

(See what I've done to such a hot picture)

"Tae are you okay??" Namjoon asked but Taehyung didn't even look at him. Instead he directly ran towards Jungkook who was still on the floor holding his chest.