Apologists

...

The Midoriya apologists were all in the teacher conference room.
They all knew they had to prove Midoriya's innocence and that's why they were there.

"We already have a way of proving Midoriya's innocence, our problem is finding him.
So, does anyone here know any possible locations?
Bakugo and Todoroki, you 2 hung out with him the most after school.
Were there any hide out spots that he could've run to?" Aizawa began.

"Most of the time we only hung out at the arcade or walked around the city,
Our usual hang out spot was in town square since there were a lot of things to do.

But how do we know he didn't run home?" Todoroki asked.

"Icy hot that seriously can't be a question, we know how Deku is.
If he ran home he would be putting everyone there at risk too." Bakugo sighed.

"Fair point.

Hm, can't we just call him?
He has his phone on him" Todoroki said.

"We can't.
1.
Midoriya wouldn't pick up.
2.
If he did we'd lead the police right to him and we don't have the recorded evidence prepared for that.

Iz-
Midoriya has this perfectly planned out, infact considering we already know he had a place to run to that means he figured that we'd lose trust in him.
That also means he has this entire plan prepared for a solo mission.

He has a plan to prove himself innocent" aizawa explained.

"But it's impossible to do that alone, how are we going to help him if we can't get to him???"

"Evidence...
We have to find evidence, physical evidence."

"Young Midoriya said that he felt like someone had attacked him in the hall, can't we check the cameras?" All might asked.

"The cameras!
That'll prove Midoriya innocent, those kills happened while he was at UA!"

They all collectively got up and went to principal Nezu.

"Principal ne-"

"You're here to prove Midoriya innocent correct?
Don't worry, I'm already on his side" Nezu said as he turned his computer screen to face the 6 of them directly.

It was the current security footage.

"How did you know...?" Todoroki asked in dismay.
Nezu lifted up a note that was on his desk, "Midoriya left a note on my desk explaining in detail as how he knew the league was planning to frame him.
On the note it said all might should know too and he wanted all might to explain to Aizawa, Bakugo, Todoroki, and Monoma as well.

However, it seems you all already know he's innocent" he replied.

"But why you of all people?"

"Honestly, I'm not sure myself.
But whatever his reasoning was, he has my trust.

Now, according to what he had written on the note.
On Friday of last week he was attacked in the halls.
We should be able to pull up that footage"
Nezu got to searching, however...
When he made it to Friday he realized all the footage had been deleted.

"How inconvenient...
Whoever attacked him deleted the footage...
Now we don't have any recorded evidence." Nezu sighed.

Disappointment struck them all as they realized the 1 way to prove Midoriya innocent to the public was gone forever.

"Ugh now what"

______________________________________

"Nezu should have gotten my note by now.