The Steel Angel

In the kingdom of Ijawana, a kingdom hidden deep in the African jungle two warriors clash in a heated battle.

One of the warriors was covered head toe with silver steel armor with a pair of silver steel wings and the other has a pair of dark steel wings and cover with dark armor.

These two warriors seemed to possess incredible strength and power as they flew high up with their wings delivering blow after blow to each other.

The battle seemed to be one sided as the dark winged warrior delivered powerful blows to the steel winged warrior.

The battle end when the dark winged warrior delivered a final blow to the steel winged warrior which sent her fall and crashing down hard to the ground.

"You lost Steel Angel" said the dark winged warrior before she used her powers to opened up a portal and entered it before the portal disappears.

A few moments later the Ijawanian warriors came to the Steel Angel to help her.

A familiar warrior went to her and extended his hand to help her up.

"Are you okay" asked the warrior.

The Steel Angel refused the help the warrior offered her and got up on her own.

"Thanks but I don't need your help" said the Steel Angel before she took to the sky.

The warrior just sighed as she left as she left.

The Steel Angel flew the top of the a great mountain.

There was a small house at the top of the mountain.

The Steel Angel flew to it, opened the door and went in.

There, in the house she sat down peacefully on the floor meditating.

Then she heard someone knock at her down.

The Steel Angel was shocked upon hearing the knock from the door, wondering who would climb a mountain as high thar high and why?

Steel Angel went to the door to see who it was.

When she opened the door she was surprised to see and old man.

"You" said the Steel Angel shocked to see him.

"May I come in" asked the man.

"Sure you can" said the Steel Angel as she allowed the man to enter the house.

"Why are you here sir" asked the Steel Angel.

"To warn you of the threat that is coming your way" said the man.

"What kind of threat?" Asked the Steel Angel.

"One far bigger than anything you've faces up until this point" said the man.

"I see a cloud of darkness heading this way that will consume the entire world if not stopped" said the man.

The Steel Angel then began to worry for her people.

She was their protector and if she failed to stop the threat that was coming then there will all be doomed.

"What do I do to stop it" asked the Steel Angel.

"You must travel to a city outside Ijawana named Ember Falls. There you must find the heart of the Titan before they do"said the man.

"Before who ?" Asked the Steel Angel.

The man just smiled at before he disappeared in a flash of blinding light.

The Steel Angel stood there for a few moments, trying to process everything that had happened.

Meanwhile in a hidden base far far away a portal opened up and the dark winged warrior stepped out of the portal.

She then walks to a man wearing a dark hat.

"Dark Angel, you have returned. Did you have the heart piece" asked the man.

"Here you go master" said the Dark Angel as she gave him red glowing stone.

"Well done my child. Did you run into any trouble with the Steel Angel" said the man.

"Nothing I can't handle" said the Dark Angel.

"Good, now we can begin" said the man as he turned around, to his army of super human soldiers.