Welcome to Ember Falls (part 3)

The Steel Angel flew all the was to Ember Falls, moving too fast for anybody notice, she landed in park inside the coverings of the thick trees in the park.

Once there she made her steel wings disappear.

She then stepped out of the trees and came out of the forest.

She remembered what the old man told her back in Ijawana.

She needed to find the heart of the Titan.

According to Ijawana legend the Titan was a great and powerful warrior who nearly destroyed the Ijawana in a great battle.

Even the Steel Angel before her struggled to defeat it.

The heart was said to be the source of the Titan's power but it was broken and split across the far corners of the world.

Legends says if the broken prices of the Titan's heart were ever united he would return and the world would be doomed.

The Steel Angel knew she needed to stop the Titan from returning at any cost.

So she needed to find the pieces of the Titan's heart before anybody else does.

The Steel Angel the left the park and began to roam the streets in search of the park.

She was trying sensing the Titan's power hoping it would lead to the her but she couldn't sense anything.

She the sensed something but it wasn't the Titan.

She sensed someone following her.

She turned around and saw a man in a black hoodie following her from behind.

She then made her way to an alley way knowing the man would follow her.

Once there she stood still waiting for the man to arrive.

The man soon arrived.

"What took you so long" asked the Steel Angel.

The man then smiled before he brought out a small dagger.

"Look lady, I'm just a guy looking for a good time. You can make this easy or incredibly painful" said the man.

"Oh, you're just looking for a good time" said the Steel Angel as her wings sprouted out of her back.

The man looked at her and froze up in shock and fear.

"You're..err...an...angel" said the man trembling with fear.

"Yeah and I have message from from the guy upstairs" said the Steel Angel as she grabbed him by his neck.

"Repent, change your ways and if you ever look at another woman I will haunt you down and send you to hell myself. Understood" said the Steel Angel.

"Yes ma'am" said the man still trembling with fear.

"Good" said the Steel Angel as she threw him out of the alley way and sent him flying and crashing into a store across the street.

A crowd then formed around him, wondering what could send the man flying into the store.

The Steel Angel the flew away before anyone could see her.

She flew around Ember Falls looking for the Titan's heart.

After awhile of flying she sensed a very powerful and strange power coming from down below.

She flew down and land in a small alley .

Her made her wings disappear and then left the alley going to the place she sensed the power from.

The power took her to the museum.