The Adaptor

In a military base hidden away in the desert, the military were busy conducting experiments on children.

The children they were experimenting on were not ordinary children, they were Evo-Men.

The Evo-Men are human with special super human powers and abilities, no one truly knows were they came from or what gave them their incredible power.

They had remained hidden for thousands of years, it wasn't until a few years that the military found out about them and had conducting experiments on them ever since.

General Marco was the person in charge, he wants nothing more than to unlock the secret of the Evo-Men power and turn it in to a weapon.

"Have found out anything about them" asked the General Marco to one of the scientists experimenting on the children.

"Yes sir, it seems that their biology is similar to that of an average human but with one abnormality" said the scientists.

"And what is this abnormality" asked the General.

"A strange gene, we don't know much about it though, all we do know is that it's the source of there power" said the scientist.

"This gene, can it be replicated in humans" asked the General.

"Possible but we don't know much about it to be certain" said the scientists.

Massive explosion came out of and blasted in the door.

"What was that" asked the General.

Then a group of Evo-Men then rushed in through the hole.

"It's them" said the general upon seeing the Evo-Men.

"What are you waiting for men, attack" said the General, commanding his men to attack the Evo-Men.

The men then attack but the Evo-Men using their powers managed to defeat them.

They then went to free the children the military were experimenting on.

"No" said the General upon see what the Evo-Men were doing before he brought out his gun and fired a bullet at on of the Evo-Men.

The Bullet missed the Evo-Men and hit one of the children instead.

The moment the bullet reached the child she actives her Evo powers.

Her entire body began to glow, releasing massive a moments of power and destroying everything around her.

One of the Evo-Men then went to the girl and held on to her.

"I've got her, just go" said the Evo-Man  to the other Evo-Men.

One of the Evo-Men then used his powers to open a portal for them to escape.

The Evo-Men then took all the child into the portal.

"Adam come on" screamed one of the Evo-Men to the Evo-Man holding the girl.

"The girl's power is too unstable, if we take her to Heaven like this she might destroy everything including herself. I have to stay here with her and try to contain her power" said the Evo-Man.

"But Adam" said other Evo-Man trying to convince his friend to come with them.

"Just go Eddy, I'll be alright" said the Evo-Man.

"You are crazy Adam, try not to die" said the Evo-Man before he entered the portal.

The Evo-Man then held on to the girl tightly, allowing all the raw power from the girl flow into him.