Meeting her

//JOEY'S POV//
"Sawyer!! Can't you drive any faster?!" I asked him.
"Look Joey, i'm not getting arrested or pulled over today. Have some freaking patience", he replied.
"But I'm gonna miss my flight!" I said, sounding like a whining teenage girl.
"No you aren't," Sawyer said as we pulled into the airport parking lot.
"Alright, thanks Sawyer! See ya soon!" I tell him.
"You too!" he says as I'm already shutting the door.
Finally making it on to the plane, I'm literally sweating. Ew gross, how the heck am i supposed to get a girl now?
Then, I see a girl with the same sunglasses and hat as me, so I sit down next to her. The way she greeted me with, "Um...hi?" made me think she didn't want me to sit there. Turns out she was cool with it though.
After stuttering my fake name to her, we found out that we were both going to Rhode Island.
OH. MY. GOSH. What if she's really the love of my life?! And by 'love of my life', I mean Beyoncé. Earlier she tweeted that she was on her way to Rhode Island and stuff...But it couldn't be her. Although, from what I could actually see with that big and sunglasses on, she was absolutely gorgeous.
And then, I looked down and another thought went through my head. God, I know I shouldn't be thinking this kind of stuff...but...I just can't help it. Can she...twerk? I mean, she's got a real nice booty, sort of like Beyoncé. What the heck Joey. Snap out of it. You have no chance with her.
All of the sudden, her head fell into my arms. She must have fallen asleep.
This was my chance to get the glasses and hat off of her and figure out who she really was. Lets hope she's a heavy sleeper.