My bad...

//JOEY'S POV//
"You just said that whole thing out loud", I told Beyoncè
"Great", she replied, in which sounded like a sarcastic voice.
"Actually that is great, because I love you", i thought.
"Wait really?"
"Did I just say that out loud?"
"Yeah", she laughed
"My bad..." I said, very awkwardly.
Well, theres two things we have in common. We both seem to like each other and have issues with thinking out loud.
Nevermind, make that three.
We also both happen to be going to Rhode Island! This is great. Maybe if we can spend some time together, I'll actually have a chance with her. But wait...what about Jay Z? And Tyler?!
I don't believe I mentioned this before, but I'm dating Tyler Oakley. Not a single person except for him knows yet. I don't even think people know I'm gay. But who cares? It's not a big deal anyways.
"You're dating Tyler Oakley?!" she exclaimed.
"Frick. You heard all that?"
"Yeah, haha," she said.
"My bad..." I said.
"No, no, it's fine. I do that all the time."
"Well, this is just awesome. Now the rumors are going to spread and we're going to get made fun of for being gay and-" I started.
"Don't worry. I swear I won't tell anyone. And why would I make fun of you? I know this sounds really weird...but I love gay people. They're always so much nicer." Beyoncé told me.
"Thanks bro. And, do you pinky promise?" I asked her, laughing.
"Yes, I pinky promise," she replied, also laughing.
Then, as we tied our sweaty pinky fingers together, the flight attendant came over.
"Hey guys!" she said.
"What's good?" I asked.
"Heyyyy", Beyoncé said.
"I'm not trying to be rude, but, would guys keep it down over here? IT'S 1 A.M."
"My bad", we both said at the same time, smirking.
"Thanks, and have a good flight! We should be landing around 5:40 this morning", she told us.
"Finally!" I said.
"Okay, thanks!" Beyoncé told her.
As the flight attendant began to walk away, I started to say "What a-".
Then, she turned around.
"Umm...My bad," I said.
That's when Beyoncé's laugh attack began. Man, this was hilarious...