Test Results

//JOEY'S POV//

Oh my gosh. Who took Beyoncé? And more importantly, where was she?

I quickly jumped out the window after them, but got lost after seeing the person run around a corner.

But, she or he left something behind...

It was an empty Starbucks cup. Okay? Maybe I can go to the police station and get some finger print tests done. Yeah, that's what I'll do.

So I took out my phone and looked up nearby police stations, and I made it to the South Kingston station. I'm not sure why I'm so nervous just to go in there...

As I walked up to the front desk, a nice looking man came to greet me.
"Hello, how can I help you?" he asked.
"Well, I was wondering if I could get a finger print test done on this cup," I told him.
"Okay sure; but why do you need to?"
"Well, my friend was in the hospital after getting poisoned by some drink. When she woke up, somebody snatched her up and put her in a big bag. They jumped out of the window and started running; all they left behind was this Starbucks cup."

"Oh, so you want to figure out their identity?" he asked me.
"Yeah."
"Okay, let me see the cup please."
"Alrighty here ya go!"
"Thank you. I'll be back in a couple minutes", he told me.
The chairs he told me to sit on looked pretty uncomfortable, but I sat on one anyways. I mean, a police officer told me to, and I wasn't taking any chances of getting arrested this soon.

It was really awkward waiting for him to get back, though.

There was this lady, who looked absolutely miserable, sitting next to me. Her hair was really messy and her makeup was screwed up. Especially her mascara, that was just gross. She was also wearing an orange jumpsuit, so I'm guessing she was a criminal.

As the doctor came out with the results, I got really nervous...

//Authors note//
Sorry this chapter was so short! I didn't have much time to update.