A fight?

//JOEY'S POV//
After hearing what happened to "Yoncé", I rushed over to the hospital. Is she going to be okay?! I don't know what I'd ever do without her... Wow. What's my problem? SHE'S MARRIED!! She's just a good friend of mine now, I guess.
When I asked the person at the desk of the hospital what room Beyoncé was in, she realized who I was. "OH MY GOSH!! YOU'RE TYLER OAKLEY!!" Okay, nevermind. She thought I was Tyler.
"Actually," I started, "I'm Joey Graceffa. Tyler is one of my really good friends..."
"Oh. CLOSE ENOUGH BECAUSE YOU'RE STILL EXTREMELY HOT!!" she screamed.
What kind a nurse is this lady? Like...dude, just tell me what room she's in.
"Well, thank you. But I'm in a bit of a rush now, can you please tell
me the room number?" I asked.
"Only if you take a selfie with me first," she said.
"Okay, no problem."
She pulled out her phone and held it in front of us, as she took like thirty pictures.
"Her room is 411 just knock and someone should open the door."
"Thank you!"

Running through the hallways, I almost knocked an old lady down.

As I knocked on room 411, some hot nurse opened the door. "Hello?" she asked.
"Hi, is this Beyoncé's room?" I asked.
"Yep...HOLY CRAP ARE YOU JOEY GRACEFFECA?!"
"YAS BISH I AM KING GRACEFFECA!"
Then we both started laughing our heads off.
"So where's Beyoncé?" I asked her.
"Right over...oh my god...she was just right in that bed..." the nurse said, sounding really worried.
"Why is the window broken?"
"Oh crap."
As I looked out the window, I saw someone with a black hoodie and a large sack running away.
As I looked down, I screamed. THERE WAS BLOOD, ALL OVER THE GROUND, AND A BLOODY KNIFE.
"What's wrong?!" the nurse asked.
I was literally speechless. My mouth was still dropped like a minute later. She came to the window and looked down and screamed.

Then, I saw Jay-Z in the corner, feeding Cheetos to Kanye West. What the even heck?
When they saw me look over, they stood up and started whispering to each other. Oh boy...
So I decided to look back out the window, and back to them.
"WHAT THE #%*£@)%!•&" I yelled.
Kanye was all up in my grill. And Jay Z was on his shoulders. This just keeps getting weirder and weirder... "You're gonna be sorry if you look at me any longer", Jay Z told me.
"But what did I do?" I asked him.
"THATS IT."
Before I could say any more, Jay Z jumped off of Kanye and punched me. My only instinct was to fight back, so of course that's what I did. First, I threw a scissor kick. I knocked him down, which seemed to be just good luck. As he started to get back up, I punched him in the groin and knocked him down again. Next, as Kanye started to throw a few punches at me, I found his pressure point and knocked him out. POINT FOR TEAM JOEY!
That must've really pissed him off because he decided to pull a gun out of his pocket....