Blank space

//BEYONCÉ'S POV//

*BANG*

All of the sudden, I black out again. Someone has put me in a "Santa Sack" and taken me out the window of the hospital. So, basically I was being kidnapped.

The question was, where was he/she/it bringing me? I'm getting a little bit scared...

Then, everything becomes white. I see someone in the distance, it kind of looks like a doll. As I move closer, I start to feel the damp soil on my bare feet. I can see dying trees all around me. The sky is dark, so it must be night. But it's also really cloudy and foggy. It was also a bit cold.

Suddenly, I hear a loud shriek. I fall to the ground because I'm so scared. I look up.

The doll is in the tree right above me, and she shrieks again.

"Who are you? Where am I?" I ask.

All the doll does is shriek.

I get up and start to run the other way, and I see Joey. Wait-there's like 30 of him. The doll takes a pistol and fires one shot, straight above the bunch of Joeys.

The bullet hit the ground, not making a noise at all. They all lose their pigment and their eyes turn completely white... Blood drips down their faces and bodies.

"J-Joey?"

They all scream and fall onto the ground. As I walk over to see what happened, they sunk into the ground, never to be seen again. What the heck is happening to me?!

The doll floats over to me, now wearing a Starbucks hat. She comes to the ground, writing "You're welcome" in the dirt. Wait...did she poison my coffee? That little-

Oh my gosh, I can't breathe. What's happening? Am I drowning? Am I dying?

There was nothing around my neck, choking me, and I wasn't in water. Then what's...Great. I blacked out again...

As I woke up a few minutes later, everything was white again. Just like before, it abruptly changed. Except, now the ground was pink. The trees looked like candy canes, the rocks were gumdrops. I could see a river of chocolate, and marshmallows for rafts.

Am I in candy land?

I must be hallucinating. But I haven't taken any drugs or smoked...Maybe the poison in the Starbucks was affecting my brain. Hopefully this wouldn't last for too long...I'm performing in a week and I need to be healed by then!

As I turned around, I could see a girl with pink hair and a boy with blue hair. The girl has strawberries all over her outfit and the boy had blueberries all over his. They were both eating giant lollipops.

"Excuse me, but who are you guys?" I asked them.
"We are the candy kids!" the girl replied, in a very sweet voice.
"And we're going to help you!" the boy told me, also in a really sweet voice.
"Awe, you guys are so cute", I told them.

And with that, an adorable monkey with lemons all over his outfit came over to us.
"W-Wh-What a-bou-t m-me?" he asked.
"Awe, you're adorable, too!" I told him.
"Sorry, he has some speech problems." the girl told me.
"Well a talking monkey is pretty cool!"

This just keeps getting stranger and stranger... These hallucinations, everything that's happening to me, it just-it doesn't even seem possible.

I wonder if this happens to other people, you know, people that really do drugs. Because I have never done them, and I will never do them.

But what if all of this is real? Nah, it couldn't be. I think I'm going crazy...

It's crazy how just a little poison can do all this to me. That Starbucks worker must have been the Starbucks Queen...