He arrives...

//TYLER'S POV//
As Joey got off the plane, I ran up to him and hugged him so freaking much. We were so happy to see each other. Then some other girl getting off the plane also hugged him. Umm...
Turns out the girl was Beyoncé! Holy crap, did I seriously just meet my queen?! Okay, okay. Tyler. Stop "fan-boying" over her. You're dating Joey, remember? Girls are too much drama anyways.
I love Joey so much.
Oh, and by the way, Beyoncé is married to Jay-Z anyways. Even though she'll always be my queen, I don't need to date her. I want to stick to my flower crowns and graphic sweaters. Yeah, sounds good.
"Hi Tyler!" Beyoncé said.
"Hey Beyoncé!" I replied, kind of freaking out. Then Beyoncé, Joey, Jay Z, and I all had a group hug.
It was all great until paparazzi spotted us... They're completely crazy. With all the yelling of our names, fangirls from other planes heard and ran over to us. The celeb life ain't always easy... But that's what security guards are for! Thanks to Bill, Jared, and Casey, we were able to safely get to our hotel. We al decided to stay in Hampton Inn, which was pretty nice if you ask me. They had the best coffee. More importantly, a pool and hot tub!
This was going to be a great week...