PAYBACK TIME - VENGEFUL PLANS

Thank you to OnyxMelodie for inviting other wattpad users to read Payback Time! 

I really really did appreciate your effort for doing so.

Again thank you!<3

So here's the chapter five.

Vote and comment!!!

============================================ 

PAYBACK TIME 

by: reader27® 

============================================

5. VENGEFUL PLANS

HUNTER'S POV

*telephone ring*

"Stop playing video game and answer the phone Hunter. It might be Cecilia calling." Mom shouts from the kitchen.

"Ok. C'ming." I answered back. I answer the phone knowing that it must be Aunt Cecilia.

"Hello?"

"Oh Hunter is that you?"

"Yes, Aunt Cecilia it's me."

"So about what I've said to you the other day. I already send the money that you all needed it's good for four persons only, so you it's for you to decide whom you'll bring with, ok?"

"Ok Aunt Cecilia. I'll just inform the others. But for sure I and Alice are in."

"That would be better. Ok I'll hang up Ed's coming and oh say hi to your mom."

"Ok I will, bye Aunt Cecilia and thank you."

I put down the phone and sit on the couch.

"Was that Cecilia?" mom asked sitting beside me.

"Yeah." I stand up and fish out my phone on my pocket. "She says hi to you. I'll be out mom."

"Where to?"

"At Alice I'll just talk to her kinda important."

"Ok but make sure to get back before dinner?" my mom warned.

"Yup." I hurried outside texting Alice that I'll be at her house.

ALICE' POV

It's been two years yet our friendship still remains the same like there's nothing change at all aside from the distance that separate our friendship though I... I mean we are hiding a top secret from him.

We landed in the Ninoy Aquino International Airport just in time. Right now we are waiting for the person who will fetch us to Tagaytay City, where my hot bisexual best friend is. And yes, we are in fact in the Philippines right now. It's just fifteen minutes at least since we'd arrived at the airport. It's a bright sunny day here and just as to what Ed always told us on the phone, the sunshine here really felt good just enough to warm up your body. I can't wait to see the beaches he told me.

"Alice!" someone called up my name. I turn around to see Cecilia, Ed's mom, walking towards us with a bright smile that never fades. I hug her as soon as she reaches us.

"How's the flight?" she asked.

"It's terrible." Hunter said giving her a hug.

"My butt hurts Auntie." Steph said giving Cecilia a kiss and a hug.

"I thought Tina will be the one to fetch us?" I asked. Even though I never saw her in person aside from pictures, I kinda get along smoothly with her cousin. She's crazy as I was.