PAYBACK TIME - PAYBACK PART 2

she claims that she's my number one fan 

lol I think she's crazy, I'm just a nobody who writes just for fun:)) 

hahahahahaha so here's the continuation...

============================================ 

PAYBACK TIME 

by: reader27® 

============================================

8. PAYBACK PART 2

VAN'S POV

I rub the sleep from my eyes. I look at Ed who is still sleeping safe and sound beside me, hugging my chest. I smile at this view. I push back some hair on his face and kiss him gently, and then untangle his hand slowly on my body.

I got up from bed and wash my face at the bathroom. After that, I made a call for a room service for some water and breakfast, and of course a coffee for Ed, for sure he'll have a hangover. I check the time, it's 8:07 in the morning.

I watch as Ed roll from the one side and back to another side, searching for a comfortable position, soon, he ended up hugging me again, and me smiling at myself as Ed mumble random things.

After an hour Ed awoken, and sat up leaning against the head board rubbing his eyes with the back of his hand.

"Want some water?" I ask casually beside him.

"Yeah," he answers oblivious to his surrounding making me chuckle.

I handed him the bottled water and gulp it bottomless. He handed me again the empty bottle and I put it on the night stand.

"Are you hungry?"

"I'm fine... just my head hurts so much," he look at my direction and then at the ceiling and sigh.

"Probably because of the hangover."

I watched his every moved. How on earth that he didn't realize that I'm here? As I try to start a conversation, Ed suddenly jerk his head at my direction. I smile. Then he quickly looks at the ceiling again. I chuckle at his random actions and confused look on his face, he's so adorable. Then he again looks at my direction, narrow his eyes as if examining me, scrutinizing every part of me.

"What?" I asked half smiling.

"Oh God! Not another nightmare!" he shouted grabbing a pillow, covering his face. 

"Me? A nightmare?"

"Oh God! He's talking again! I want to wake up."

"You're not dreaming." I said softly on his ear.

"I'm not? I'm not... then you're the real thing?" he murmured bewildered with the truth.

"Uh huh." I nod.

He stopped from ranting and mumbled things on another language, probably the language they use here in Philippines. I climb on top of him putting away the pillow.

He keeps his eyes shut.

"Why are you here? What are you doing here?" he asked still keeping his eyes closed.

"It's payback time." I said sitting on top of him.

"Payback for what? Oh God! Are you going to beat me? What are you going to do? Who let you in here in my room? How did you find me?" Ed rants.