PAYBACK TIME - PAYBACK PART 1

Thank you to:

stranger209 

neshia 

MzExotic 

MizzRebel 

KleptoManic 

Angeleyes30 

Emilzrocks15

for their awesome comments 

and for their never ending support on this story!!!!

I love you guys so here's the first part 

of chapter eight!:))

Sorry it is short.

============================================ 

PAYBACK TIME 

by: reader27® 

============================================

8. PAYBACK PART 1

HUNTER'S POV

My phone buzzed at my jeans' pocket.

I need help. At the bathroom of the convention hall. It says on the screen.

"I gotta go to the bathroom." I said to Alice, Steph and Tina as I stood from the stool.

"Oh, please look for Ed. He went to the bathroom and still didn't come back." Tina said, worried.

"Ok." I said and head to the bathroom.

When I open the bathroom door, I saw the person who texted me, a tissue on his hand cleaning his shirt, and Ed lying on the floor.

"Errr... what happened? And what's that sticky thing on your shirt? Was that pasta?" I said confused and half laughing. Van threw the tissue he had in his hand at me.

"We kind of bump to each other while I'm hiding here, he throw up at my shirt and fainted." Van explained.

"Oh, is that so? Did you do something to him, you know?" I narrowed my eyes eyeing him to tease him.

"Of course I didn't. Not when his like that." Van stuttered.

"Hey relax! I'm just teasing you. Hmmm... I think we should bring him in the room now. Wait I just let Alice and the other's know."

STEPHANIE'S POV

Alice' mobile phone rung so as mine and Tina's, and then we all exchange glances and check our mobile phone.

Plan B started. Let's meet at the hallway now. It says on the text message coming from Hunter.

Van and Hunter stood at the hallway near the room where we are going to make Ed and Van stay for the night. Van is carrying Ed securely in his arms, bridal style.

"Oh my God! So you're Van Waimer, the one Ed kissed?" Tina gasped as she approaches Van. "I'm Tina by the way. Now I know why Ed falls on you head over heels." Tina grins. Van nods as a response acknowledging Tina.

"Yeah, I'm Van Waimer... Ed's soon-to-be boyfriend and lover," Van introduces himself.

We all stare at Van for a moment and then burst into laughter.

"Lover huh?" Hunter said nudging Van.

"You better take good care of my cousin." Tina said agreeing to the idea.

"Don't hurt him or else we'll send you back to L.A. right here and right now." Alice said.

"But before all that, I guess it's better if we lay Ed now in bed."

"That's a great idea, Steph." Van agreed.

After we settle things up at the room, Alice, Hunter, Tina and me headed to the other room.

"Is Van by any chance bisexual or gay?" Tina asked eagerly as me and Tina plop on the bed, and Hunter and Alice sit on the sofa.

"I don't think his gay." I answered staring at the ceiling.

"Hmmm... maybe he is bisexual." Hunter exclaimed, and Tina looks at him.

"I don't think Van neither is gay or bisexual." Alice said thoughtfully her head on Hunter's shoulder.

"But he did tell us that he likes Ed, didn't he? After the graduation at Ed's house?" Hunter asked Alice.

"He did?" Tina and I asked, shocked to hear what had Hunter said.

"But I don't think he's a hundred percent gay or bisexual. Aside from Ed, he never mentioned anything that he got a thing for another guy, but also, he never had any serious relationship with a girl. So I think Ed is an exemption." Alice elaborated what she had said earlier.

"So for Van, Ed is special?" Tina asked further.

"Well you can say that." Alice answered and we all nod in agreement.

The talk went on and on, Tina digging on the history of Ed crushing on Van, and me listening patiently to the conversation, hearing things the first time.

VAN'S POV

After I took a shower and change clothes, I went back to the room where Ed is. I sat beside him on the bed my back leaning on the head board. I watched him sleep like a child peacefully. His cute face, the face that never leave my mind, the face that I always remember, and the face that makes my heart jump, is now in front of me, all for me to have. His eyes with his long eyelashes that even when close are beautiful. His pink soft lips, that devours me back then.

I stroke his soft hair, putting a gentle kiss on his forehead.

"I love you, Ed. Too much that if I never ever told you will eat me, and might explode inside me." I whisper on his ear.

I lay beside him, hugging his slender figure. He moves closer to me, searching for warmth. I wrap him securely in my arms, forgetting everything in the moment and drift in sleep with Ed.

I sleep comfortably. It's like ages since I slept like this. It's like working a whole week straight without getting any sleep then finally having a whole day of rest. It's so much refreshing.

*******