PAYBACK TIME - HAPPY BIRTHDAY ED!

============================================ 

PAYBACK TIME 

by: reader27® 

============================================

6. HAPPY BIRTHDAY ED!

UNKNOWN POV

I can't help but to cast a smile on my face it's my first time being in a foreign country. It's dawn when I got off from the plane. Since it's my first time here in the Philippines, I asked the employees at the information desk how to get to the address that Hunter texted me. They say that I can get there easier if I just hail a cab or taxi and that any driver would know it since it is quite a famous hotel.

I step out of the exit, breathing in the morning air of an unknown land, it's refreshing. At last my time of waiting has ended, I'll see him again. And I'll promise that this time I'll make him mine no matter what. I'll make sure that this five days that I'll be staying here will be worth it.

"Ahhh... the temperature here is somewhat different... it's so calming and relaxing." I said breathing in the fresh morning breeze to my self, and stretching my arms.

Looking around, I spotted an open cafe which made my stomach grumbles. I walk pass through the door and order a cappuccino and a pancake. I guess, it is better to kill some time here sipping a hot coffee while it's still cold outside.

It was seven in the morning when I finally decided to head to my destination. I texted Hunter that I'm heading to the hotel and finally hail a taxi, I take a nap since the driver told me that it would at least take two or three hours to get there.

Closing my eyes, all I can think of is the person who is my reason that I'm here, Edmund. Two years may have been passed but I never forget his smile and his petite figure, his scent and captivating smiles, and his round sexy ass.

EDMUND'S POV

"Why did you run away?" Van said walking towards me. His eyes full of hate and a hint of lust just like a tiger looking for its prey on the wild.

I was scared; terrified that he might do something that will hurt me inside and out. I ran into the endless darkness, fear building up inside me. I ran and ran and ran away from Van but I can hear that he too is running, chasing after me. I closed my eyes and dash with the speed that I could muster.

Just then, Van grabbed my wrist stopping me from my escapade. I open my eyes only to see that we're standing from the place where I last saw him, from the place where I first tasted his lips, from the place where I left everything including him, we are standing at the foot by the big willow tree, but the surrounding was all darkness, no other things can be seen like the buildings, the pond and the soccer field, there is nothing but the darkness that surround the both of us.

"Why did you run away from me, Ed?" he said firmly.

I look at the ground not caring to answer his question. I was scared to the bones and I know I'm shaking so badly; this isn't the Van Waimer that I admired for all this years.

"Why?" he shouted making me flinch from where I'm standing.

He tighten his grip from my hands slamming me at the willow tree's body, he pinned both of my hands at the top of my head. The sudden contact of my back with the tree brings pain all over my body consuming the rest of the energy that was left in me. He forced me to look at him, holding my chin up to look at him eye to eye. I saw danger in his eyes not the usual sparkling eyes that I always knew. And something in me told me to run away.

"Why?" he repeated staring at me, specifically at my lips. I try to open my mouth, and just when I realized, wrong move. He hungrily crashes his lips into mine. I flail, but I failed, with every move I made to escape he just tightens his grip. He slides his free hand under my shirt, caressing my body. His hands stop at my nipples. He pinch and played along with it. With his every touch, I feel pain instead of pleasure. This isn't him, I told myself.