Odasida

Prep class that night, seemed boring, students lost interest in reading because they were returning back home the following day, some even gossiped that the school was been shut down. Meanwhile,
            "hi! Max what are you doing, jacking mathematics as usual", fidelix teased max as she entered his class to borrow a notebook from her friend Rebecca.
Max laughed, "yeah jacking math"..
Immediately, his eyes became plane.
         "then what is a whore like you reading for the night".
Everyone started murmuring including Rebecca
         "what was that for?",
      "nice one bro", fidelix said faking a little laugh. "well I am.........".
       Max held her up and threw her on the board. The tables started floating, the bulbs and glass started breaking. Soon, noise of breaking glass, furniture and dieing students filled the school air. House masters and security soon arrived to find out the cause of the commotion.
             Theresa and Ernest arrived at the school premises to see the havoc going on in the school.
           "Ernest! It has begun"
running towards the boys hostel entrance, they found strange black blood on the walls, the place was torn apart, Theresa touched the blood and it moved.
              "Ernest these  bloods on the wall looks alive".
     "  It might be the blood of the demon....... Wait", sticking out his  cross and pointing it at the blood, "reveal yourself",
The blood started forming letters.
    "O. D.  A.  S.   I.   D.    A.......ODASIDA!!",theresa shouted.
        "WHAAAAAT?", the demon screeched from inside the hostel. They traced the voice to Max room, there they found Charles, fidelix,  dead Billy and some students.
               "don't come in its got max", Charles warned Ernest.
        "run!", the others protested. But Ernest ran to them,
         " Don't worry you are safe now",

            Ernest soon found max walking towards a window,then  lightning struck and shattered the glass frame, but max kept on going towards the window, he was under the possession of the demon and was about committing suicide by falling through the window down the three story building hostel.
       "  Max!!!", Ernest called out.
He made to catch him but was stopped by a moving bunk which slammed him to the wall.
            "Nicodemus stop this", he begged crawling towards one of the bunks to stand up.
           As he was struggling to stand on his feet, Odasida  appeared behind him. The demon looked like a slave girl that has been raped severely, it had fangs, claws and bled from every orifice. It was about to kill Ernest when Theresa entered.
              "what do you want odasida?", she yelled and pointing her rosary at it, "I demand you tell me what you want or forever be lost in abiss",
  It flew backwards to the wall"no! ", and started struggling. Immediately, Theresa saw a  fague memory of two little girls and gained consciousness. She drew her rosary closer to it until it burnt off. Immediately the heavy rain that had already started stopped including max that was one more feet away from falling off the window gained himself and was about falling,but Ernest ran immediately to drag him back.

              The day started breaking, Theresa had already called the cops. Ambulance vehicles and parents soon arrived at the school. It was so tragic, parents who had lost their kids she'd tears while those that theirs sustained injuries  were happy.
                  "well you might not be catholic, but I am sure you have seen how strong our faith is", Charles said to max wrapping his arms around fidelix , Beatrice.
            "sure! I will never forget this experience", max grinned at fidelix.
She gave him a kiss and hugged him tightly,
        "neither will I forget you".
The three laughed and went to see their parents.....  ......... The end.
"AT LADT EVERYONE WENT TO OTHER SCHOOLS, ST JOHN WAS SHUT DOWN AND TURNED TO AN HOLY GROUND FOR TOURISTS FAITH, MAX AND FIDELIX GOT MARRIED BEFORE MAX DIED AT THE AGE OF 29 TWENTY NINE WITH A FREAKISH DOLL BY HIS SIDE"................IT LIVES