Part Six: My Life In A Group Home

alot of my golden years were spent in group homes around the state of maine or in jail. the first in this chain of homes and placements was one in coastal maine more than three hours from home and i was cut off from my family by a DHHS state worker. nopw mom was determined to get custody back and to get me back home nevermind that i had broken every rule of the house and alot of the laws in my town. my first impression was of a fucked up house that had kids that were even worse. i settled in ok i guess i fit right in because of my ''issues''. alot of the kids were way worse than me and they saw someone who wasnt as far gone as them. the staff there on the first half of the week took an instant liking to me because i hadnt fallen prey to drugs and the street life i had never touched weed never drank a sip of alcohol never even seen weed in my whole life. i did drug and alcohol rehab groups even though i never did any of it. all those groups did was make me more curious about what i ''wasnt supposto do'' ever in my life. i stayed there for over a year and i have to admit i had some good times and alot of fun the staff bacame kind of like family i called the shift supervisor grandma and she didnt argue she was my favorite and i was her favorite. finally the day came for me to leave my new family and by then my mom had gotten custody of me again and we had done some family therapy and were on the right track to getting a good last few years in before i turned eighteen. before i left i had to dod one last thing and that was to finish a summer school program because i had lost so many credits from when i was messing around and skipping school. i ended up going to one called sweetser school in belfast maine. one teacher was the best and he really liked me and i liked him. but as always there was that one ass hole and his name was rich he was a exact copy of steve just with more skill in getting away with it and getting paid to do it while having the title of behavioral health professional or BHP for short. i dealt with him and got the fuck outta there and on my last day i told him to go fuck a donkey in the ass and then give it a blowjob so his mom could have another one of him. he got fucking pissed and threatened to keep me at the school for the coming school year and i told him he couldnt i was part of something bigger than his ego, that i had better shit to do in my life. and so saying that i left and got on my new laptop my mom had bought for me for a birthday present. i thought i was out of the system but it only got worse.