Chapter 24

~~~~~~~Mia's Point of View~~~~~~

"Follow me, I have a suprise for you", Jake says, grabbing my hand and pulling me off of my chair.

"Okay....", I reply, unsure of what he has in mind. We walk outside for about half a mile, and then Jake leads me through some shrubs to a specific area.The various shrubs and bushes open to a large, concert area. I look up at the stage, and see One Direction holding their instruments and microphones. Jake takes my hand and leads me to the center of the floor. 

"A private concert?!", I squeal.

"Yes", he says, staring into my eyes.

"How you ever afford this?!", I squeal again in excitment.

"I have my ways", he smiles, signalling One Direction to start playing music.

My heart melts when I hear them start singing the beginning of Night Changes.

Jake pulls me into him, and we start to slow dance. Even though one of my ankles has a big, black boot on it, he didn't seem to care. All that matters is that I am with him.

Halfway into the song, he brings his face to mine. Our lips lock, and before you know it, the song is over.

I head to the bathroom, and then come out to see him holding a boquet of flowers. He gives them to me, then directs me to another secert place. This time, it's a building. He leads me into a bedroom, with music playing. He kisses me again, but something seemed wrong.

Jake doesn't kiss me like that. He started to pull off my dress.

"Jake, what are doing?", I aks him, pulling away from his unusual kiss.

"Nothing", he replies, kissing me again. He pushes me onto the bed, and lays on top of me.

"Jake, stop", i instruct.

"No", he replies. He keeps attempting to take off my clothes but I stop him.

"Jake, STOP IT", I shout. But he continues. 

I hear a horrifing scream come from outside. I push Jake off of me and look out the window. 

You'd never believe who I saw.

Jake. Being attacked by a masked murderer.

I turn around and watch "Jake", take off a wig. 

"Look familiar, sweetie?", the guy asks. 

I realize who it is. It's Ty, I guy from my school I used to date. He must of been jealous when he found out about me and Jake.

"Ty what are you doing?", I ask as he pulls out a knife. 

"Mia, you have no idea how long I've wanted to be yours", he smiles, heading towards me. 

"Ty, get away from me", I shout, but he comes closer.

"I SAID GET AWAY!!", I scream. He thrusts the knife at my heart.

Luckily, I've been in karate for the past 10 years, and as a 3rd degree black belt, I know how to defend myself from a knife attack.

I grab his wrist, which is attached to the kinife handle. He struggles to pull me off as I twist it around my head. I push the knife into his stomach, and kick him, causing him to fall onto the bed. The moment I see blood oozing out, I head out the door to go rescue the real Jake.