Chapter 28

~~~~~Mia's Point of View~~~~~

5 minutes before the limo arrives....

I finish curling the last piece of my long, silky, brown hair and look in the mirror. I'm wearing a black strapless skater dress with gold flats, gold hoop earrings, and a gold bracelet. My loose curls compliment my icy-blue eyes. I have mascara on, and a little bit of gold eye shadow to match the rest of the outfit. I rush to the door the moment I hear the doorbell ring.

"Hello, you must be Mia?", a chauffeur asks me.

"Yes", I reply, stepping out the door. My parents are gone cuz my brother has a basketball game, and I said I would stay home.

The limo ride is long due to my anxiety. I peer out the window, excited to see Jake.

15 minutes later....

When I arrive, I realize that Jake got here before me. He is standing next to a tree. Our date is outside, forest-like but nice. There are fairy lights on the trees, and a lake with a pier. The second I step out of the limo, Jake's jaw drops. I give him a shy smile. He's wearing a black polo with dark jeans and black dress shoes. I thank the chauffeur and head towards Jake. 

"You look amazing", he compliments me. 

"No more cast?", he asks. I nod happily.

"Where's your mom and sister?", he asks again.

"Basketball tournament", I reply. He nods understandably.

"You look amazing too", I say. He guides me over to a table that has a meal for us consisting of- bread with cinnamon butter, Alfredo pasta, steak with baked potato, and lava cake for dessert.

"Quite the meal", I say laughing. He smirks and pulls my chair out for me.

"So, my parents are taking me to the beach tomorrow. I was wondering if you'd like to go with me. It' would be a great way to celebrate your 16th birthday", Jake says, biting into a piece of cinnamon butter covered bread.

"Sure!", I exclaim, skipping right to the cake... duh.

after they are done eating dinner...

"Hey, what are those?", I ask, pointing to two pairs of swimsuits sitting on a table by the lake. Jake and I go check it out.

"Swimsuits?", he asks picking up a pair of Tiffany blue swim trunks. I pick up a bikini in the same color, but with gold stripes. Jake points to a bathroom and we both go get changed. 

I walk out of the bathroom to see Jake waiting for me at the edge of a huge pool that has multi-colored lights in it. I stare at his abs. YAS!!!

"Ready?", he asks me excitedly, preparing to jump in with me. 

"Ya!", I exclaim, grabbing is hand and launching into the pool. When we both resurface, he brings my body to his and kisses. I laugh between kisses as he whispers 'I love you' continuously. He puts a hand on each of my cheeks and looks me in the eye.

"What?", I ask with a giggle.

"Your eyes... are just so perfect", he says, kissing me again. This literally couldn't be more perfect.

30 minutes later...

"Is a limo taking us home?", I ask.

"Uhhh, I don't know", he says. Right after that, two limos show up again. We both hop out of the pool and head to the limos. 

"I have a surprise for you tomorrow", Jake says, the shut the door of the limo. 

What surprise??