Chapter 29

WARNING: This chapter contains an inapropriate scene! So if you don't want to read it, DON'T! I have this warning so I will not be reported so if you don't want to read it then don't report it if you do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~Jake's Point of View~~~~~

I slip on a pair of kakhi shorts and a white shirt. I put on my brown flip-flops and drive to Mia's house to go and pick up Mia.

10 minutes later....

"Hey!", I say, giving Mia a huge hug.

"Nice shirt", she says with a smirk, noticing that you could see my abs through the shirt.

"Thanks", I laugh. I notice she's wearing a white, flowy tank-top with flowers and tiffany blue shorts. In her wavy hair is a white-flowered crown. Her outfit is accompanied by a gold flowered bracelet and white flip flops.

I drive us to the beach, only to see a huge, pink tent on the sand... that I had set up there.

~~~~Mia's Point of View~~~~
We walk into the tent, noticing a bed, pillows, and blankets everywhere. Jake pushes me against the wall. He plants soft butterfly kisses against my neck. He swiftly pinned my hands above my head with one hand, and sweetly kissed my neck while squeezing my ass. He opened his mouth to kiss me again. His hand went under my pants and strokes my inner thigh. I reached up and put my hands through his hair. I feel his warm and heavy breathing and he slipped off my shirt. I hear a zip and my thighs feel suddenly cold. He leaves me in my bra and panties. I blushed in embarrassment. Jake stops kissing me and backs away for a sec, leaving me against the wall. His eyes move from the top of my head to my toes with a smirk. 
"You're so beautiful" He said to on my lips. I put my legs around his waist and start kissing him again. We kiss for forever but it was probably just 5 minutes. He pushes me to the bed.
"I love you Mia" Jake said while taking his shirt off. God those abs.
"I love you too," I whisper while taking his pants off. By now we were both in our under garments. My chest was moving up and down from all of the heavy breathing, causing his eyes to move to my cleavage. Jake played with the straps, and then whispered- "unhook it". I do as he says, and he throws my white, lacy bra to the floor.

Well this was kinda akward.

He puts one cold hand on my right breast and the other in my hair, playing with the flowery headband.

He stopped an asked. "Are you sure you wanna do this?". 

"Yes" I said nervously. He pulled my panties off slowly tempting me.

I pull off his boxers as he asks for entrance. I let him in.

30 minutes later.....

I wake up naked. Alarmed, I grab my clothes and put them back on. I realize Jake is still asleep, naked as well, and I leave the tent once fully clothed. 

"Hey!", Katherine shouts standing by the snack bar. She hands me a chocolate cone.

"Hi", I reply.

"You look really messed up, you okay?", Lana asks. I realize my hair is a mess and my flower headband crown thing is caught in my hair.

"Ummmm yea I'm fine", I respond attempting to fix myself. 

"Okay...", Katherine says.

"Where's Jake?", Lana asks, changing the subject.

"Uh... I don't know...", I say suspiciously.

"And what's in that tent?", Katherine asks, grabbing Lana's hand as they both head for the tent. I stop them at the entrance.

"You guys don't want to go in here", I say, blocking them.

"Uh yea we do", Lana says, trying to push me out of the way.

"Trust me, you DO NOT want to go in here", I say in a serious tone. Katherine pushes me out of the way and walks into the tent. Both Lana and Katherine shriek when they see Jake, laying in the bed naked. 

"WHAT IS THAT?!", Katheirne says, pointing to an opened condom wrapper on the floor.

"Oh, uh, nothing", I say picking it up and shoving it in my pocket.

"And why is he NAKED?!", Lana asks, covering her virgin eyes. 

"I don't know", I shrug, but they obviously know that I know. 

They know what happened.

"Not even gonna ask how it happened, but okay", Katherine says, as her and Lana slowly back out of the tent. I zip up the tent again and try to wake up Jake.

"Hey", I say, poking his face. 

"Huh?", he says, waking up and rubbing his eyes. I throw his boxers at his face and walk out of the tent and into the car.

I shut the car door in frustration as I watch him head toward the car to take me home. I face my head the other way when he sits in the drivers' seat.

"You okay?", he asks nervously. I don't reply.

"Mia you can't ignore me", he laughs. I turn my whole body away from him. 

"How could you let something like this happen?", I ask near tears.

"Wait.... you're MAD that his happened?!", his voice raises.

"My friends know what happened, and I just...", I bite my bottom lip to prevent crying.

"How could you be mad? Why are you upset?!", he asks, scooting closer to me.

"Just take me home", I say, in tears.

"Okay", he says, fixing his hair.

20 minutes later....

The ride home is silent. I don't want to talk to him. I mean, why did we have SEX?!?!  God I'm such an idiot for letting something like this happen. It's too early, and besides, what if I'm PREGANANT?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!

Once I'm home, I run downstairs and grab a pregnancy test from my mom's bathroom. I sample, and thankfully, I'm not pregnant. Phew. 

I plop down on my bed and think of what happened between me and Jake. I hear my phone buzz.

It's my mom.