Chapter 17

~~~~~~~~~Austin's Point of View~~~~~~~~~~

I couldn't wait to see Jake at school today.

First of all, I wanted to kick him in the nuts for breaking my arm. Second of all, I heard that he was texting Mia so I wanted to know what was going on between the recently.

I got out of the hospital yesterday, and I have school today.

Yipee.

At school....

When I arrive at school, I immeadiatly look for Jake.

I scan the hallway, and I finally see him. The look on his face says it all.

"Austin, you'll never believe what happened at soccer practice last night", Jake says histerically, trying to maintain a balanced tone of voice. I could hear him mumbling under his breath.

"Dude relax! Just tell me what happened!", I say, skaing him, trying to get the words out of his mouth.

"Mia and I kissed", he finally says.

I don't even know what to say.

"What.... WHAT", I yell, trying to think all of this through. 

"She walked up to me cause I accidentally sent her a creepy text, and she wanted to know what happened. I blushed and turned around, and I couldn't think of what to do next so I kissed her. I pulled away after a few seconds, but then she kissed ME", he says.

I litterally have no idea what to say.

"Dude..... NICE JOB MAN!!!!", I say, giving him a high-five.

If only I had the courage to do something like that with Sofie.

"Hey Jake", I hear Mia's voice say, giving a slight wave to Jake, right behind me.

"I better go, good luck", I say with a wink and head off to my locker.