Chapter 5

It was so stupid from me to show Wanda what I am, but maybe they leave me alone now. I'm so angry at the avengers, I wanted to destroy something, but I can't let that happen. I called Damon and told him everything. „You're sure, you can do this alone? Or do you need help?" A smile came to my lips and I whispered „No it's okay Damon, I'm old enough to handle this myself." „Maybe it's now a good time to start drinking human blood again love" he suggested, but I shook my head. „And end up like you? No offense brother, but no thank you. "

Damon sighed and whispered a quiet „Okay! "„Thanks Damon, for always listening to me!" Tears fell down on my cheeks and I wiped them off. He knew I hated weakness as much as him, that's why he just answered with a „Call me, if they're troubling you to much." We ended the call and I changed into something comfortable. „I need blood, a lot of blood" I grumbled to myself and took my archery set.

Yes, archery set. That's one thing I always wanted to do, challenging the one and only Hawkeye, but for now I need to hunt a big animal. My archery set was the one thing I loved absolutely. It was a gift from Stefan. He gave it to me, the day I decided to drink blood from animals instead from humans.

One time, when I still used to travel the world I met a redheaded young woman in a small town, she was a little bitch but oh so goddamn hot, she showed me how to use a bow like a professional and we had a good time together

One time, when I still used to travel the world I met a redheaded young woman in a small town, she was a little bitch but oh so goddamn hot, she showed me how to use a bow like a professional and we had a good time together. I always had a thing for redheads. She was talented with her bow and it was a good start for me to get where I am now. I was very thankful for her, sometimes I even missed her, but her hometown wasn't good for me, some strange things happened there, and it was risky to be there for a vampire.

When I reached the forest, I didn't take me long to find my target. Someone was watching me, I felt it. It was like a feeling inside of me, someone was there, but I couldn't care less in that moment, I was hungry and angry. My arrow found its destination between the eyes of a doe. When I walked to the animal, I plunged my fangs into its neck and sucked its blood.

After that, I traveled through the forest to calm down and maybe to find out who spied on me. My mind traveled to Wanda and I thought about her for a moment. She was interesting, and I always wanted to meet a witch, but I think I screwed up with this one. Do you know this situation, when you want to achieve something so badly and it won't happen, because it's you who screwed up?

Sometimes you feel so alone, and you want somebody with you, but you can't, because you're not ready. Sometimes anxiety kicks so hard, that all you want is to be alone, but on the other hand you need someone who is there for you, listening, caring for you, holding you tight, but that fucking head of yours is too loud. Even as a vampire, I know exactly what anxiety and depression means to someone, but like others, there is no one I could talk to.

I was so deep in my thoughts that I didn't noticed where I was. It was a beautiful small forest lake and I sat down on a tree stump. There is something beautiful about this place and it was calming, but nonetheless a deep sighed left my lungs.

„I know you're here! "