The Coronation Day of Dresden

There lies a kingdom, a castle with a great king, the people with a pair of natural green eyes and the intelligence of science, a place that is known as a "Mother Nature", today is the day where the king of Dresden, King Lee, has given his kingdom to his second son, Prince Jaeho. The king invites other kingdoms royal to attend his son's coronation day except for Carbonado. Carbonado kingdom is known as a kingdom who been ruled by a greedy and cruel king, King Xavier. He takes his people's money for his own good and got no sympathy and empathy to his people. His people lives in miserable and been treated like slaves by the armies of Carbonado. Even though all of them in Carbonado have this pair of shining black eyes, King Xavier and his armies still treat them just like some illegal immigrants and take advantages of them since all of them are great of being a blacksmith. He commands his people to never stop making swords, shields, and any other armours or else they will be punished, take away their families or even worse, execute.

By the way, let's proceed on this exciting coronation day. Have you ever wonder where is the eldest son of King Lee? Why King Lee chose his second son and not the eldest?

Well, this is because his eldest son or known as Prince Joonhwi, is an adventurous man and he loves to join communities programs

Well, this is because his eldest son or known as Prince Joonhwi, is an adventurous man and he loves to join communities programs. He just not interested of being a king. As for him, being a king is a boring and uninteresting job. Being a handsome, well fitted body, and natural green eyes (well obviously he is Dresden duh), he love the attention that his people gives him especially the lads. They apparently make him feels confident and outstanding about himself.

In the morning of the day, he happens to bump with his lovely brother, Prince Jaeho at the hall.
Joonhwi: Hello my king! How are you feeling today?
Jaeho: Oh brother, I haven't been enthroned yet. By the way, thank you for asking, I am feeling very well. So what are you up to today, brother?
Joonhwi: Hmm maybe I will help the guards at the front gate. I really excited to meet our childhood friends. Its been so long, isn't it?
Jaeho: Hmm yah, I think so.
Joonhwi: Why my brother? You look anxious. Is it because of today? Dont worry brother everythi..
Jaeho: No! I mean.. Im fine. It just..
Joonhwi: Carbonado?
Jaeho: Yes. You heard that too right?
Joonhwi: Yeah. I cant believe Dad got the courage to not invite King Xavier. But.. I would done the same too. For good.
Jaeho: Yeah.. For good.. I guess..
Joonhwi: Hmm okay, I guess I have to go. The royals are on their way. Don't worry, Im here.
Jaeho: Hahaha stop that. Thank you for being the best brother I ever had.
Joonhwi smiles.

He then runs to the front gate, waiting for the guests.
Joonhwi: This must be really exciting..

Then, he see a big group of yellow striking armours where each of them has a tall yellow spears and a red ribbon at the top, and ofcourse has a pair of powerful yellow eyes, marching to the gate. Soon he see the king and the prince ride to the gate with their brown spirited horse. The prince who is charming dark skinned, well built body, and tall dismount from his horse and get closer to Joonhwi.