Cloud-to-Ground

The warriors have passed the first stage which is the river. Sarah has make a good relation with the guardian of the river, Rambell. And also she made a confession or she just said it for the sake of her friend, Joonhwi. We never know..

By the way, they continue the journey and they stop at the middle of the way where there's a lot of ruined buildings and houses because the day is getting darker

Hope: Wow, what place is this?
Mia: Maybe this place was a kingdom before. Look at all the buildings and houses. Just like our kingdom but ruined.
Luther: I guess this is Alynthi Kingdom.
Jullian: The legend one?!
Luther: I don't know, I guess so.
Joonhwi: It's kinda possible this place is Alynthi. Look at the crafts, the streets. None of our kingdom been crafting this kind of design.
Sarah: I think so too.
Sarah then touch softly at the crafts on the street.
Sarah: What do you think, Romeo?
Romeo: I don't know love but I think this is a kingdom of Alynthi since..
Romeo dusts off a road sign.
Romeo: Here it says ' A, L, Y,' and it ends with 'H, I'.
Luther: I guess the legends are true. It's sad that Alynthi has been destroyed by some evil magic. If that hasn't happened, we surely be friends with one of this kingdom.
Jullian: Or maybe girlfriend.
Hope: Geez, you already got six other kingdoms, include your kingdom so it's already seven kingdoms, but none interested on you.
Jullian: Are you sure about that?
As Jullian gets closser to Hope.
Hope: I'm very sure big guy. (Smirk).
Mia: Get a room.
Hope: What? No.
Jullian: She want to make it publ-
Hope then steps on Jullian's foot as she goes to Sarah.
Jullian: Gosh, that hurts.

As they all set up their place to sleep, Sarah teaches Luther on how to light up the fire.
Sarah: Okay, you doing good. Next, you just have to spark a little bit, near the firewoods.
Luther: Like this?
Sarah: (Laugh softly). Oh no, Luther. Like this.
Sarah holds Luther's hands and controls them. Luther shocks and turns his head to Sarah.Then the fire lights up.
Sarah: Okay, there you go. Congrats, Luther. You already light up your first fire.
Sarah smiles then pats on Luther's shoulder and go chats with Hope and Mia.
Luther stuns and looks at Sarah all the way to her friends.
Romeo: You're just too good to be true.. Can't take my eyes off of you..
Luther still looking at Sarah.
Jullian: Oi! Who are you looking at?
Luther: No one.
Jullian: Mia?
Luther: No. Sarah.
Jullian: Don't tell me you like this cold lady.
Luther: Nah. She just.. As you say, full of surprise.
Joonhwi: I just saw both of you had a great time.
Jullian: Ooh I smell jealousy.
Joonhwi: She even willingly hold.. Uh nothing.
Luther: Don't get us wrong, mate. She's just being nice, that's all. Nothing serious.
Joonhwi: I can see from the way you two look at each other.
Luther: Look, mate. It's nothing okay. Why should you jealous on me instead of Romeo? He calls your 'crush', LOVE.
Romeo: I call every girl love, because there are lovely.
Joonhwi: You should keep it for your love ones.
Romeo: I do keep this to my love ones. I do love Sarah, Mia and Hope. Just like I love myself.
Joonhwi: That's not kind of love that I meant.
Romeo: Still, it's love.
Luther: You see Joon, I got no time to deal this petty thing.
Joonhwi: Petty for you, big deal for me.
Jullian: Look guys, I know how you all feeling. Sarah just being natural. She do saved you at the river.
Luther: Look, if you love her that much, how about you tell her your feelings. Make it official.
Joonhwi silents.