A STARK?

The realm is full of screaming, everyone crash each other, one by one has been pulled. Sarah lost her head, Joonhwi lost his right arm, Mia lost her toes, Hope lost her eyes, Jullian lost his ears, Romeo lost his legs and lastly, Luther has lost his arms, legs, and head.
Then Luther wakes up from his nightmare.
Luther: Aargh! (Breaths heavily)

Natasha: Bad dreams?Luther shakes his head

Luther shakes his head.
Luther: Where are my friends?
Natasha: They still unconscious. Only you had woken up.
Luther: Ouh.. My head.. Hm, where are we?
Natasha: Welcome to New York. This is Stark Building where The Avengers use to gather for meeting, training or anything else.
Luther: What-
Natasha: The Avengers. Never heard before?
Luther: No- I-
Natasha: Enough questions. Please tell me your name, age, where are you from and why do you come here.
Luther: I'm Luther, 18, Cullinan,
Natasha: Cullinan?
Luther: Yes. And we are not purposely come here. We are from another dimension but something wrong with the realm and we all end up here.
Natasha: Interesting..

Then Tony approaches Natasha and Luther with his finger sliding continuously on his high-tech tablet.

Tony: Another dimension, boy? Is this Xavier thing is from your dimension?Tony shows the picture of King Xavier from his high-tech tablet to Luther

Tony shows the picture of King Xavier from his high-tech tablet to Luther.
Luther: Yes.
Tony: Are you friends?
Natasha nudges Tony.
Tony: What-
Luther: He's a murderer of our parents.
Natasha stares at Tony.
Tony: (Clear throats). Well, we have examined every each one of you and you got this thing that stuck in your.. your soul. Only, this girl and this boy who already taking it out but not fully master it.
Tony shows the examination result of Sarah and Romeo first to Luther and then the others.
Luther: Wait. Why- I have 6 friends more. Why this thing shows only 5 results?
Natasha: We only found 6 of you. Three boys and three girls.
Luther: Wait.. Can I look that back?
Tony gives his tablet to Luther then Luther scrolls as he look the result one by one..

 Can I look that back?Tony gives his tablet to Luther then Luther scrolls as he look the result one by one