ZEDS

As everyone rest, waiting fo a bright day tomorrow, Romeo and Jullian wander around the building until they reach down to the ground floor.
Romeo: Jullian..
Jullian: Yes mate.
Romeo: Do you believe the existence of the living death..
Jullian: Zeds?
Romeo: Yeah, Zeds..
Jullian: Umm.. I'm not really sure to believe it 100% but, yeah, kinda. Just to be careful. You, mate?
Romeo: I do believe. My father had met one.
Jullian: Seriously?
Romeo: Yeah.. In my head.. In my head..
Jullian: Muttonhead.
Romeo and Jullian laugh.

Then, on the way back to where everyone rests, they find this big red button.
Jullian: Wow a red button.
Romeo: Yeah. Don't touch it, mate.
Jullian: I wonder what this button do..
Romeo: Jullian, don-
Jullian then presses the button down, and the lights up, brighten the whole ground floor.
Jullian: AHAH! LIGHTS!
Suddenly, the floor shakes as something is running towards them.
As they look to their right side, they see a hundred of zeds running towards them.
Jullian: ... Hmm, mate?
Romeo: Run.
Both of them run as fast as they can to upper floor where their friends at. Then, Jullian and Romeo see Sarah's dancing with Mia and Hope hyping her.
Romeo: Sarah is full of surprise, isn't she?
Jullian: I told you..
As they come closer,
Romeo: You guys!! Run!!
Jullian: RUN FOR YOUR LIFE!!

Jullian then pulls Mia and Hope together with him, while Romeo pulls Sarah together to his side

Sarah: What are those, Romeo?
Romeo: I don't know, love. But I think those are Zeds.
Sarah gasps.
They run together as fast as they could, and searching for Joonhwi and Luther.
Hope: Where are they?
Sarah: Oh God, I should've said Romeo's name instead shouting on them.
Jullian: Romeo?! See.. Sarah's full of surprise!
Romeo: Hahaha.. Wow.. I.. Uh-
Mia: Don't get her wrong, hun. It's the sake of Joonhwi and Luther.
Romeo: Hahaha, I mean.. It's such an honour, love.
Sarah smiles.

Then, Hope snaps the conversation.
Hope: THERE THEY ARE!!
Mia: LUTHER!! JOON!!
Joonhwi: Why? What? Why are you all running?
Luther: Is this a marathon or what? Hahaha..
Jullian: RUN FOR YOUR LIFE!!
Luther: Huh?
Then they see the back of the group, a huge number of Zeds chasing them.
Luther: OH SHOOT!
Luther and Joonhwi follow the group and running as fast as they can.

Suddenly, Joonhwi get pull by one of the Zeds.
Joonhwi: Aargh!
Mia: Joon!!
Mia pulls him back to her side as she kicks over and over to the Zed's face.
Joonhwi: Oh thank you Mia.
Mia: Less talk. Come.
Mia and Joonhwi run side by side to catch up their group.
Then, they run from another building to another building until they find a dead end.
Hope: Oh shoot! It's a dead end!
Jullian: Oh God! Tell my mother I love her, tell my father that I am sorry for stealing his toothpaste, I'm on desperation, and truly I regret.. Tell my crush that I don't have the gut to confes-
Joonhwi: What the..
They all looking for any door to escape. Then, luckily, Mia see open a door and has stairs in it.
Mia: GUYS! STAIRS!
Jullian: YES! I thought I'm gonna die! SO LONG FILTHY ZEDS!
So everyone go upstairs to the highest floor. As they arrive, they see every top of the building and there's no more way to get out from the building.
Jullian: Now what..
Mia: I guess this is the end..
Hope: (Starts to cry). I.. I love you guys..
Jullian: (Starts to cry). I never imagine my life would end up like this.. But.. If I die with all of you, I guess.. This is the best way to end up my life.. Thank you for always be with me.. So, I repeat my last words.. I'm-
Hope: No darling. We got it.
Jullian: Hm, okay. Anyone? Last words.
Luther: I know I'm the coolest person here but..
Hope whispers Sarah.
Hope: Jeez that guy, we are about to die and he still-
Luther: But I really love you guys..
Joonhwi: Me too.. I'm sorry for my behaviour, always picking fights.. especially Sarah.. I'm sorry for pulling your scarf when we were kids back then.. I just want your attention, nothing else..
Jullian whispers Joonhwi.
Jullian: (Whisper) Ouh, That's why Sarah hates you.
Joonhwi: (Whisper) Shhh shut up, I'm still giving my last words.
Joonhwi then continue his talk.
Joonhwi: Ehem. So no matter what, live and die, friends..
Sarah: Friends till death..
Everyone: Friends till death..
Everyone close their eyes and hug each other as they throwing back all the memories that they have done together.
From they were kids, laughing together, going to school together, playing around the garden of Dresden, Luminous, to when they got reunited at the gate of Dresden with a different style and responsibility, but still the same Joonhwi, Luther, Mia, Hope, Jullian, Sarah and Romeo.

As they are hugging, Zeds are coming hungrily, closer and closer..
Suddenly, a big purple circle appears under their feet.
Jullian: What- What is this..
Everyone then falls down into the circle and they see a bunch of people wear glasses and white coat. Those people stare shockingly to them as they still on the white floor.
Hope: Where are we..
Person with white coat: Welcome to World Catastrophe Killzone Department.
Jullian: Cata- what?