The End?

The kingdoms are back to normal, there are safe, secure, peace and lovely. As Sarah as a queen of United Of Colorise, she manages to unite the people from different kingdoms to work together. She ask them to teach each other skills, as every kingdoms has their own speciality.

In the other hand, Romeo is Sarah's personal assistant, or more as partner. Romeo helps her out every problems that been bothered the nation. He always check on Sarah eventhough she is totally fine.
Romeo: Knock knock!
Sarah: Who's there?
Romeo: A herd.
Sarah: A herd who?
Romeo: A herd you were home, so I came over.
Sarah laughs.
Sarah: Stop that dads jokes. You should come out with something new.
Romeo: Hahaha, I'm sorry, love. I'm not that creative. By the way, are you ready?
Sarah: Yup. Why? Do I look like I'm not?
Romeo: You look the same with the crown and the dress. Of course, it's beautiful, it's lovely like always but-
Sarah: Shut up, handsome. We are late. Let's go.
Romeo: Hahaha, let's go my queen.
Then they go together to a wedding ceremony. Guess who? Luther and Hope.

They planning to renew they vow as a married couple, publicly at Cullinan's Chapel, Luther's kingdom. They invite their families, friends, also The Avengers and The Maze Runner.
The first carriage that come is Jullian's carriage, he comes with his lovely girlfriend, Brenda.
The second carriage is Mia's carriage, she comes with his lovely boyfriend, Joonhwi.
Then a group of tuxedo handsome men come which is Thomas, Minho and Newt.
Then a group of gorgeous men and a beautiful woman come which is Tony Stark, Steve Roger, Thor and Natasha Romanoff.
Then lastly, comes a lovely queen and her handsome assistant by horses, Sarah and Romeo.

All of them sit in the chapel, waiting for the beautiful bride walk on the aisle.
Jullian: Nervous, babe?
Brenda gets her hand sweaty.
Brenda: I don't know. It just..I.. Overwhelmed..
Jullian: I understand.
Jullian comforts her.
At the other side,
Natasha: I never been in a wedding ceremony for a long time.
Steve: Same.
Thor: It just because none of us are getting marry. Don't you feel shame that the kids is already step on a new level of life.
Natasha: Geez, someone is talking to himself.
They laughs.
While Joonhwi and Mia,
Joonhwi: Luther looks nervous.
Mia: Ofcourse he is nervous.
Joonhwi: Am I gonna look like that?
Mia: Yes, but more handsome.
Joonhwi smiles.

Then, the door open as the bride comes in with her beautiful white dress, and a bridal up-do hair.
Sarah: There's the beautiful bride.
Hope walks on the aisle with her baby bump proudly, and get closer to her lovely husband, Luther.
Then the ceremony begins.
The priest: Will you, Luther, have Hope to be your wife? Will you love her, comfort and keep her, and forsaking all others remain true to her, as long as you both shall live?
Luther: I will.
The priest: Will you, Hope, have Luther to be your husband? Will you love him, comfort and keep him, and forsaking all others remain true to him, as long as you both shall live?
Hope: I will.
The priest: With the vows, I declare you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride.
Everyone cheers as Luther and Hope kiss.