Wakanda Forever

Purple portal appears on the land of Wakanda, where a place that has known as the highest technology with the rarest material, Vibranium.

Shuri: Brother! There's something appears outside.

T'challa: Where?
They look at the window.
T'challa: That is Tony.. and Steve. The Avengers. Come Shuri.
Both of them go down stares and approaches them. They see Thor lifting Sarah.
Thor: Please, help.
Shuri: Come with me.
Shuri leads Thor to their tower.
T'Challa: What happen my friend?
Tony: This guy from another dimension catching these kids.
T'challa: Who are these kids?
Luther: I'm Luther, this is Romeo, Mia, Hope and Joonhwi. We are the same dimension as the evil one.
Tony: And he said he will come back.
T'challa: Who?
Tony: The bad guy. Xavier.
T'challa: Well, your fight is our fight too.
Then, Okoye comes and hugs Natasha.

Okoye: Natasha!Natasha: Okoye!Okoye: Oh my you look like

Okoye: Natasha!
Natasha: Okoye!
Okoye: Oh my you look like..
Natasha: Yeah..
Okoye: Are you alright? Are you alright kids?
Luther and his friends nods.
T'challa: Okoye, plaese be ready. Inform our men and women to be ready. Someone evil will come.
Okoye nods and rushes back to her camp.

Suddenly another purple portal appears.
Tony: Is that you Romeo?
Romeo: No its not.
Then they ready into a fight position as a familiar man goes out follows by another 3 men and a woman.
Luther: Is that..
Hope: JULLIAN!!
Luther and his friends rush to Jullian and give him a hug.
Luther: Oh Jully, I thought I loss you..
Jullian: No man.
Luther then checks his arm, twists and shakes it.
Jullian: What's wrong with you big guy?
Luther: Is this your arm?
Jullian pulls back his arm to his side.
Jullian: Yes ofcourse, this is my arm.
Luther: Oh Thomas, Minho, Brenda and?
Thomas: Oh this is Newt. Sarah saved him by her blood and now he's alive normally.
Newt: Hi, I'm Newt.
Hope: Somehow I think you and Romeo are kinda same.
Thomas: That's what I told Sarah. By the way, where is she?
Newt: Oh yeah I wanna see her, my lovely saviour.
Hope: Ouh Romeo, you have a competitor.
Romeo smiles.
Then Tony clears his throat.
Luther: Oh this is my friend from another dimension, Thomas, Minho, Newt and Brenda.
Tony: Hello kids, I'm Tony Stark. This is T'challa, the king of Wakanda. Over there is Nafasha Romanoff and Steve Roger, and we are the Avengers.
Thomas: Oh hello Avengers, we are Maze Runner.
Tony: Oh you got name too.
Thomas: Ah yes.
Luther: Jullian, what is exactly happened that day and how do you find us here?
Jullian: The moment you guys jumped, I stayed back. I can't go as I saw this girl in trouble.
Jullian then holds Brenda's hand and they both smiling each other.
Luther: Then the arm?
Jullian: Well that's not my arm. This Janson's man wanna grab one of you in the portal but unfortunately..
Luther: Okay then..
Jullian: Then we fought, and from nowhere I got this super power thingy, lightings appeared from my hand, then Janson and his man fall back. So we took the pieces of the crystal and bring to the safe island. As we arrived, Thomas went and find the scientist for Newt's antidote as Sarah gave him her blood and luckily it works.
Mia: Sarah do care people around her. She even sacrificed herself to save us.
Minho: What happen to her?
Joonhwi: Xavier found us when we were sparing with our power. Sarah managed to stab him but unfortunately she also got stabbed at the back. Now, she's in her treatment and still unconscious, T'challa's doctor treats her.
Hope nudges him.
Hope: How do you know that his doctor?
Joonhwi: She looks like a doctor to me.
T'challa: Actually that's my sister.
Joonhwi: Oh sorry.
T'challa: It's okay, I take it as a compliment.
Jullian: About Xavier, we have spying on Janson. Then one day, Xavier came and made a deal with him. They will fight together and take Sarah. They really want Sarah. So we tried to fix back the crystal and luckily the crystal got fixed and purple circle appeared. Then we just jumped with hope.
Hope: Me?
Jullian: No, not hope you. Hope-hope. I mean I do really hope you safe and sound, but what I mean just now is ho-
Hope: Hahaha, I know Jullian.
Everyone chuckles as T'challa looks confused.
T'challa: Why do they want Sarah so bad?
Luther: We got 7 kingdoms back then, Xavier has all the kings' soul, except for one, Sarah's as she is now the queen of her kingdom after her whole family died so her father's soul turns to her. And that's why she got the highest capable blood for antidote, and also Janson wants the blood for his own good. Business.
T'challa: I see..

As the night falls, they all gather outside of Sarah's treatment rooms.
Natasha: How is she now?
Shuri: She's stable but still unconscious. Maybe she will be up tomorrow.
Tony: So everyone get rest, we must prepare tomorrow as Xavier and the gang will come anytime soon.
Everyone nods.
Jullian: Who's decides the room?
Okoye: Me. Any problems?
Jullian: Do you have special rooms? For.. A.. Couple?
Jullian points Brenda and himself as Brenda punches him at his arm.
Okoye smiles.
Okoye: Unfortunately, no.
Minho: Geez this lover birds. Don't you already spent time together before?
Jullian: You are single. You don't know how it feels to-
Tiny: Chop chop. Go to your room.
Romeo: I'm sorry Mr. Stark. I wanna ask, who's gonna take care of Sarah?
Tony: Do you willing to?
Romeo: If no one want to, I'm happy to volunteer.
Then someone raise his hand.
A man: I will!
Tony nods.

Everyone goes to their room except a man that volunteers himself to take care of Sarah. Then at the midnight, Sarah awake.
Sarah: Ouh my back..
As she rubs her back, she realize there's no scar at all.
Sarah: Gosh! Where's the scar? Am I dreaming being stabbed or what.
Then she looks at her side, there's a man sleeps with his head laying down on both of his forearms.
Sarah: Who is this?!
As Sarah rubs her finger at the man's hair to see his face, then the man wakes up.
The man: Oh you awake? Oh here's a beautiful flower, blue as your beautiful eyes, for you. I'm sorry if-
The man pulls out the flower from his side.

 I'm sorry if-The man pulls out the flower from his side

Sarah: It's perfect.
Sarah smiles.