Different Plans

A bunch of black armours armies with black fierce horse, searching for Luther and his friends while they are hiding from these armies.
Carbonado Army: Find them! No one goes back until we find those ungrateful troublesome kids!
Hope: Troublesome kids?! Excuse me?! You are the troublesome old wicked man, you stinkyhe-
Romeo closes her mouth.
Romeo: Slow down love, they might hear you.
Hope: Sorry..
Jullian: Any plans? Plan B?
Luther: Okay I got a plan. Since the Carbonado search us separately, we go get the least one, take their weapons and horse.
Jullian: That looks a brilliant idea.
Joonhwi: Since Sarah and I know more about this forest, it is better we divide into two groups. Three with me, two with her, are you okay with this, Sarah?
Sarah: Yeah sure. Where do we meet up?
Joonhwi: Wittelbasch.
Sarah nods.

Mia, Hope and Jullian follow Joonhwi while Romeo and Luther follow Sarah. Both groups leave in separate ways.
Then, Joonhwi's group found two armies of Carbonado.
Jullian: Okay, whats the plan?
Suddenly, Hope and Mia rush to the armies with their fighting skill. They snap the swords from the armies and finish them off.
Jullian: Ouh okay.. thats the plan..
Joonhwi pats Jullian's shoulder with a smile draws at his face.
Joonhwi: Looks like we got enough horses.

Then all of sudden, there's a loud chaos from the other side.
Carbonado Army: Catch them!! Don't let them go!!
Joonhwi: Oh my God, Sarah!
Hope: Come let's go! Save them!
Joonhwi and Mia mount on the same horse while Hope and Jullian mount the other horse.
Jullian: Why..
Hope: Do you ever think I wanna ride with you? Well I dont.
Without wasting anytime, they ride faster to the chaos.

Meanwhile Sarah and her friends are struggling to save themselves from the armies.
Carbonado Army: Catch them!! Don't let them go!!
Luckily, they already have their horse and ride out from the forest.
Romeo: Love, where are we going?
Sarah: Wittelbasch.
Luther: Oh yes I see it, I see the gate.
Sarah: Ride faster guys.
Suddenly, there's two horses from the left. It was Joonwhi and the gang. By the way, the armies are so fast that they have only a little gap from Sarah and her friends horse.

As they almost reach the kingdom, Wittelbasch armies shoot the armies who chase Luther and friends with their blue shining archery. Then the Carbonado armies fall back, and leave the seven friends alone.
As they arrive, the Wittelbasch army opens the gate.
Wittelbasch army: Where's the qu-
Sarah comes forward as she is the smallest one.
Wittelbasch army: Oh, my queen. I'm so sorry. I didn't notice you.
Joonhwi: Hm, if I were you, I also-
Sarah nudges Joonhwi.
Joonhwi: Ouh! Okay okay. I'm sorry.
Wittelbasch army: Come in my queen, princes and princess, also the great warlords. (Bow)

They rest for awhile, some go to shower, some having a meal, some looking for weapons.
Then, they gather in the dining hall for dinner. They've been served by the servants of Wittelbasch with various kind of foods.
Sarah: Be my guests. Bon appetit.
Jullian: The foods here is so pleasant.
Hope: I can't agree more. By the way Sarah, I really love your shower. It's like very clean, very comfortable and very refreshing.
Mia: No wonder you in the shower for like almost one hour.
Joonhwi: ONE HOUR?!
Mia: Or maybe more..
Hope: It's normal okay, duh.
Luther: Jully stop eating. Control yourself.
Jullian: I told you already big guy. The foods are completely delightful. I can't resist these.
Everyone laughs.
Romeo: Thank you for the hospitality, love.
Sarah: My pleasure. Honestly, this is nothing to compare on how you all treated me like a family eventhough we just reunited for three days. I owe you all apologies for my unpleasant behaviour.
Hope: Oh Sarah. There's nothing to apologise. What ever happens, we will stick together.
Mia: If we think it back, it supposed to be us who owe you apologies for not being there on your hard times.
Sarah: (Sobs).
Romeo caress the top of Sarah's head to comfort her as he sits beside her.
Sarah: (Clears throat). So, since everyone have finished their meal, I would like to show you all something. Come follow me.