Chapter 1

To start off with, if you didn't read the description of the story, this soulmate au can be either platonic or romantic and in this is is completely platonic. Love you all and hope you enjoy. This story idea came from WateryMacAndCheese so go and give them a big thank you <3

3rd Person POV-

Tubbo woke up the day before his 17th birthday, filled to the brim with energy. He was excited to hear his song and find out who his soulmate was going to be, he didn't even care if it was platonic or romantic, he just wanted someone to spend his life with.

He jumped out of bed and threw on a green jumper and dungarees, placing a flower crown on his head as a finishing touch. He looked at himself in the mirror, giving himself a quick smile before running downstairs.

"Hey Tubster!" His dad ruffled his hair, making him giggle as he walked his way to the toaster.

"Here's your breakfast Tubs." His mum said, passing him a plate with a slice of buttered toast on it. He thanked his mum before going to sit down at the dining room table with his dad.

"I cannot believe you're turning 17 tomorrow, it's just unbelieveable..." His dad started to tear up, to which Tubbo's mum walked to him and gave him a quick kiss on the head, calming him down.

The door rang and Tubbo jumped up from his seat, running to get his bag and his shoes. He blew his parents a quick kiss before opening the door and stepping out.

"Hey Tub!" Tommy gave his friend a big greeting, giving him a little fistbump.

"I cannot believe I'm gonna be 17 tomorrow Tom!" Tubbo said, jumping up and down. Tommy gave a quick laugh, placing a hand above his head to limit his height when he jumped.

"Neither can I Tubs, it's insane." Tommy gave him a big smile, before snatching Tubbo's hand and started running to school.

When they finally arrived, they walked to their class and sat down. First lesson was science, so they weren't expecting anything interesting, just the usual study work they were being forced to do.

"Good Morning class, before I do the register, I would like to introduce someone to the class. Come on in Ranboo." The teacher waved his hand and in walked a very tall person.

He was about 6'7 and his hair was black and blonde, however the blonde was so blonde to the point you could mistake it for white. His eyes were extremely interesting though, one eye was a shocking shade of green, one that might make you freeze up when you stare into it. The other eye, the eye on the same side to his shockingly blonde hair, was a bright red. However, he was still a very handsome man.

"Ranboo, go and sit next to Tubbo. Tubbo put your hand up" The teacher said, and Tubbo raised his hand.

Ranboo walked to Tubbo and sat down, placing his bag on the floor and picking out his pencil case.

Tubbo didn't know what it was. but he couldn't stop staring at this man. Ranboo turned his head to Tubbo, forcing Tubbo to look into his eyes. Tubbo gave him a big smile, shocking Ranboo.

After about 30 minutes, Ranboo started writing something on a piece of paper, before folding it and passing it to Tubbo, all without looking away from the teacher.

Tubbo unfolded the note and started reading the curly writing on the paper.

Follow me after class, don't tell anyone. You can bring one person with you.

Tubbo got slightly scared, however he seemed nice and seemed like he wouldn't hurt Tubbo, so he decided to follow him.

After class, he grabbed Tommy and started following Ranboo to the boys bathroom on the top floor, one that was rarely ever used. He took a deep breath and opened the door, dragging Tommy in with him.

"You wanted me?" Tubbo asked.

"Why didn't you freeze up?" Ranboo asked him.

"What do you mean?" Tubbo asked.

"Just watch..." Ranboo turned his gaze to Tommy. Tommy looked at him and turned a pale white. His movement stopping. Ranboo looked away and Tommy looked scared, but also excited.

"What the hell just happened..." Tommy and Tubbo both asked.

"It's my eyes, well, my green eye. It's a colour called Incubus. Basically, it's a shade of green that will make anyone feel light headed and feel dizzy. It makes them freeze up."(Btw I didn't know that there is a song called incubus about the colour green until i googled it, weird I know)

"That's aweful..." Tubbo said.

"The only person it doesn't affect is..." Ranboo's head shot up and he clapped his hands over his mouth.

"What person?" Tubbo asked.

"It's nothing, I uh... I have to go..." Ranboo ran out of the bathroom.

"What was all of that about...?" Tommy asked, putting a hand on Tubbo's shoulder.

"I wish I knew..." Tubbo whispred to himself, staring at the doorway of the bathroom.

"I wish I knew..."