Chapter 8

Triggers:

I'm not gonna specify what triggers because there's a lot, but if any sort of gang violence, weapon use, blood of sorts or shootings is triggering for you, then I suggest you turn away now, thank you! <3

Ranboo woke up in the morning and sat up. He scanned the room, looking for Tubbo, but couldn't see him anywhere.

He got out of bed and walked around the house, looking for his soulmate.

"Tubbo?" Ranboo called as he started to get worried.

After a while of searching, Ranboo found a messily written note on the doorway, obviously written in a hurry to leave.

Hey boo.

I know I said I wouldn't risk it, but I had to. I've lost my mum and my dad now, I can't risk loosing you too. I'm sorry for what I've done but this is for the better of everyone. See you on the other side

Tubbo

"Dammit tubbo!" Ranboo yelled, scrunching the note in his hand. He ran upstairs and changed into actual clothes before running around the house, trying to find the note that was flung through the window yesterday.

Ranboo looked for a while before making his way to the kitchen. He looked around and then realised where Tubbo had put it.

"The lengths I go to for him..." Ranboo sighed and walked over to the bin. He started rummaging through it and just as he was about to give up, he saw the note, slightly torn but still legible.

Ranboo looked at the address written on the note and left the house. It took him very little time to get to his destination.

"TUBBO!" Ranboo yelled as he reached the alleyway, but it was empty, all that was left was a singular black face mask.

"Dream..." Ranboo picked up the face mask, clutching it in his hand.

He knew where he needed to go.

With Tubbo:

Tubbo's eye was starting to really hurt, he figured it was probably badly bruised at this point.

"Hey boy, here's your food." Sapnap came down with his food, but Tubbo just turned his head away, not wanting to look at the boy.

Sapnap didn't do anything, he just sighed and placed the food down on the table in front of Tubbo. He then locked the door and untied his hands from the chair.

"There, now you can eat on your own, is that good?" Sapnap sat on the chair across from Tubbo.

"Thanks..." Tubbo mumbled as he started to eat his food.

It was silence for most of the time, neither of the boys knew what to say.

Just as Tubbo was about to say something, there was a shot from upstairs. Sapnap tied up Tubbo's hands behind his back and bright him upstairs with him.

Once they reached the upstairs, Tubbo looked around.

There, in front of him, was Ranboo wearing one of the black face masks with a gun in his hands.

"I see you've returned Ranboo, wanted more?" Dream asked, stepping towards Ranboo.

"You took him from me, give him back!" Ranboo backed away, threatening to pull the trigger on his gun.

"Whoa boy, calm down." George said, pulling dream back so he didn't get hurt.

"You know, you were our best shot, what happened to you?" Dream asked, trying to rep forward again. Ranboo didn't respond, only looking over at Tubbo.