Chapter 9

Not all stories have a happy ending. Let's get that out there.

Some stories may have an ending where the prince and the princess get married and live a happily ever after and they start a family and life is perfect.

But that's not this.

That's what the tiny Michael thought as he looked at Tubbo and Ranboo's graves.

He barely knew Tubbo, in fact, he didn't know the boy at all. But, he could tell that he was an amazing person who didn't deserve any of what happened to him.

As for Ranboo. He remembered that Ranboo killed his parents, yes, but he also remembered what he did to save him.

He could have just killed him there and then and would have gotten rid of everything, but he didn't. Instead, he protected him, and when he knew he could do that properly, he handed him over to people who could.

Then, when he needed comfort the most at the end, he was there. He shielded him from things he already knew we're gonna happen.

As he started crying, he felt a hand on his shoulder. He turned around to see a man, a bit older, looking down at him.

However, unlike the story Ranboo had told, this man didn't look creepy. Instead, he had a soft face, with long blonde hair and relaxing blue eyes. He had three children behind him,
2 about 14 or 15 and one a few years older than him, about 6 or 7.

"Hey mate, what's your name?" The guy asked him.

Even if Ranboo and Tubbo couldn't have their happy ending, they ended up being together till the very end.

Maybe, just maybe, for Michael, this might be his happy endings.

HELLO PEOPLE! I know this story line went along really really quick and was probably hard to understand what was going on, I honestly just kinda wanted this book done.
It's not that I'm not proud of it, I just saw that I had spent so long on this book and wasn't really receiving any of the thrill that I'm getting from writing my other stories, so I ended it here.
I hope you guys enjoyed this book, even though it is quite small, and I love you very much and never stop being the amazing people you are <3 xxx