Chapter 3

Author pov

Hi guys I'm back with another update so enjoy and don't forget to vote and comment your thoughts on the book bye guys.

Xuimin pov

We got in the car and drove to school and we all talked about our classes and baekhyun talks about how much girls brings every night for just one night stand and he likes Irene but she is not always looking at him.

Mr.B:We are here children now go and get to your classes .

Xuimin:Thanks Mr b
NY: thanks Mr b
Jeonsan :Thanks Mr b

Then We got off and a bunch of sluts start shouting so i went straight to class.

The others just stand there and smirked to every girl and boy but ahin went straight to her  class.

So then i enter my class and sat down in my chair and waited for the teacher.

Baekhyun pov

I just went to class and i saw Irene she is so Hot and i want her in my bed so bad but she is always rejecting   Me because the way i act but i do love her.

Dahyun pov

After there were boys over me i just went to class and saw  bam bam my crush he is always hot and good looking and so i Just sat in my seat .

Jeonsan pov

After i  finished with those sluts i we to the hallway and found Roseanne getting something form her locker.
She is so. Obsessed with me that's why I hate her.

Roseanne:Oh hi jeonsan
Jeonsan:What do you want
Roseanne:I just wanted to give you a piece of chocolate for you to remember me during class.
Jeonsan:just go away Roseanne i don't have time for  you.
Then she ran away crying and i didn't care and i just went straight to class.

TBC