Chapter 24

Author pov

Welcome back to another chapter i hope you enjoy the other chapter will come in a few hours see u next time  withe the other chapter

Roseanne pov

As  i came downstairs i was very nervous then i saw jeonsan talking with his dad then i was very dizzy when I fell and everything turned black .

Author pov

All you could hear was the ambulance and so the the family was in a rush to save their daughter in law who was passed out .

The ambulance came and took her to the emergency room  where she was rushed and put in a patient where doctors surrounded the poor girl  who had fainted so  doctors
where checking on her to see if she was ok so many tests where done and doctors found out she was pregnant and so the doctors made her sleep and so the doctors were done and so  the main doctor came and told the family the family was surprised but one person was not surprised ot was jeonsan he was just  a little surprised and so he always wanted a child and so he could not believe his dream is happening so he  just told the doctor if he could see his  girlfriend so the doctor let him.

So jeonsan went into the room and saw roseanne laying down on the bed sleeping and so he went up to her and kiss her forehead and he cupped her hair and all he could think about was his child who  will come in months and so he was happy and he wanted to carry his child and kiss her or him.

So he went to kiss the stomach and he cupped and he lay his ear and all he could hear was a heartbeat and so he  laid there closing his eyes when someone knocked on the door .

Then jeonsan got up  and opened it and it was

TBC

Who do you think it was?????

See u in a few hours with a new chapter.   Bye