Chapter 5 🔞

Author pov

So here is the next chapter so enjoy and don't forget to vote and comment your thoughts on the book bye guys have a good night or day.

Rose pov

After i strip that he move aside my panties and then Remove my lingerie and then he unbuckle his belt and then Remove his boxers.
Jk:Ride me Baby
RS:Ok
Then i insert his cock in my pussy and then jump on it A few times and i moan and he groans and then i did the same but alot of times.

RS:Ahhh so big daddy
Jk:Ahh baby you feel so good.

Then i got tired but then he helped me .

RS:Ahhhh daddy ahhh fuck
Jk:Ahhh baby Ahh you're so tight baby ahhh.
Then he went fast and harder.

RS:Ahh I'm cumming Ahhhh
Jk:Me to baby ahhh wait for me .

Then we both came and he came inside me and then he said something i never did before.

Jk:Ride my face baby
RS:Ok

Then i put my pussy on his face then he starts to thrust his tounge in me licking all of my sides and then i moan while jumping up and down.

RS:Ahh daddy
Jk:Moan baby My name louder so the whole house can hear you belong too.
RS: AHHHHHHH I BELONG TO JUNGKOOK.
Jk:Good baby
RS:Ahh Jungkook I'm cumming
Jk:cum baby for me.
RS: Ahhh
Then i came then Jungkook licked everywhere.

Jk:Good job baby I'ma buy your stuff later when the kids get here.
RS:Ok kookie.

Xuimin pov

I was so interested on How The settlers came to United States and made 13 colonies and so then the bell rang and it was time for lunch finally i have the good food today because

some of my siblings lost there butler privileges and so me,ahin, nayeon,and Jeonsan did not lose our butler privileges but the twins did so they have to make there lunch Or get the school lunch but my mom always said i was the most favorite child then ahin then nayeon then baekhyun then Dahyun.

TBC 💕💕💕