Chapter 27

Author Pov

Hope you enjoy today's chapter
And don't forget  but we are sadly close to being finished with this book just  3 more chapter to go.

As jeonsan was planning to surprise attack  all his friends came and his family and he told them the plan  and so the family and friends went onto the trucks and fled to kai's place where he kept people.

Roseanne Pov

I woke up in a dark room chained and my stomach was in pain then kai came and cupped my cheeks.

He was a creep and so all he was doing was admiring me.

Then he spoke and grabbed his big knife.

Kai:You know what you are too hot to kill i would fuck you in front of your boyfriend to make him jealous  then slaughtered his head then kill the baby that is inside of your little tummy.

All i could do was gulp because he freaked me out.

So then he grabbed my chin and tried to kiss me when he received a call.

All i could here was the guard telling him that my  boyfriend was coming ro get me i was excited because finally i get to leave this place.

Then i heard gunshots and it signified that my boyfriend was here so i waited for him to come until i hear somebody coming and kai was furious so a guard came and he took off with me and jumped out of the window when jeonsan was there outside.

Then kai threw me on the floor and pointed a gun at me   and told them to back away or he will kill me .

Author pov

So jeonsan was furious and he did not know what to do  so he signified the family to leave and so he was left alone  with kai and Roseanne who was poorly injured with bruises.

Then jeonsan came forward for  kai.

Then

Bam!

Do you think kai got shot or Roseanne?

Let me know in the comments  see u soon bye!

TBC