Chapter 25

Author pov
Hope you enjoy today's chapter and see you  tomorrow.

As jeonsan open the door he could see a woman  and a man and he thought it was roseanne parents and then they both introduce their selfs and found out that it was roseanne sister and so he greeted them and so he let them in and so he told them he was leaving to go get food and so they were good with it.

So Jane came to her sister and cupped her hair and cried because she has not seen her sister since forever so
she was very happy to see her sister grown up so then she noticed her sister was opening her eyes she was excited.

Then roseanne got up and saw her sister then they both hugged and cried because they have not seen each other a long time  and so they were both happy to see each other then they both talked together then she noticed that Jane husband  and noticed a small child and saw it was jane  son and so he was a baby.

So roseanne was happy to see her niece and asked if she could carry him so they agreed and so she carried her niece and kissed his forehead then  gave him back and she was happy and so she told jane that she was pregnant and so jane was happy and was thrilled to hear such good  news so she decided to throw a baby shower

But did not told her so she kept it a secret when jeonsan came back and so he came back with food for all of them to eat and so they began to eat together and talk about what they will be doing  for roseanne when jeonsan family came in and surprised roseanne with a cake that talked about her pregnancy and so she was very happy and  excited.

Few minutes later

They all ate and bid thier goodbyes when jane told her sister she will live here and she was very excited when shots where heard.

Who do you think fired the shots?

TBC

See u tommorow