Chapter 22

Author pov

Hi guys hope you enjoy today's chapter sorry for not updating but i will do a double update this week.

As shots were fired   many people in the city were leaving because of the fight between the two  big mafia groups.

We know someone was shot in the last chapter which was

KAI

He was shot and he fell to the ground
But he still was brave and so he got up and left with pain but  before he got up  and told the family.

Kai:I will kill you Jungkook and your wife and kill the rest of your family

Then he left with some of his bodyguards that took him in a Car.

Then Jungkook got  relived then turns the way the shot came from when he noticed his youngest son with the gun so he smiled and so his son smiled back and so he carried rose who was fainted and told his family to take her home so they did.

So he stood there for a bit  and ran to his son and hugged him  and so his son hugged him back then they both chatted for a while when  they both decided to start over again and be a nice family by not being mad at each other.

So they both shake hands and went to their homes to be  with their family so jeonsan and Roseanne decided to go to jeonsan family house  for dinner so they called them and told them they were going to there house for dinner and so they agreed so they got ready for the dinner and so jeonsan and Roseanne wore fancy outfits to go  to the dinner at jeonsan father house.

So Roseanne and jeonsan left their house to go to  jeonsan father house and so they were on the way  to jeonsan father house when they arrived they saw how big it became due to it being re construction for the damage so they knock the door when Someone opened it.

WHO DO YOU THINK OPENED THE DOOR?

TBC 💕