Chapter 12

Author pov

Hi guys I'm back with another update so enjoy and don't forget to vote and comment your thoughts on the book bye guys.

Dr.Suho pov

So i told rose to sit down and tell me what is wrong with her so i worth what she said and told her that i will use a sound check to see if she is pregnant again.

So i told her to sit down and calm down then i used the sound check and i heard 2 heartbeats and rose was closing her eye's and then so i finished and told her to wait outside and so she left then i wrote what i heard.

Rose pov

After the sound check i went to the waiting room and saw my whole children And my husband

Jk: Baby are you ok

RS:yeah I'm fine and the doctor told me to wait here.
Jk:Ok baby just sit down and relax baby.
RS:Ok

So i sat down and then the doctor came.

Dr Suho:Mr Jeon and Mrs jeon
I have come to a conclusion that Mrs jeon is pregnant again with twins.

Jk: Thanks so much doctor
Dr.Suho:You welcome have a nice day you both.

RS:We will doc

Then he hugged me and the rest
Where very excited that i was going to have a baby so i just i hugged Them all and then we all went home .

Jeonsan pov

On the way home i felt anger because my babygirl is dating my brother so I'ma Do something i had never done which was kidnapped her during school and so i had my crew come over and talk about our plan to kidnapped my babygirl and i told my crew to get ready tommorow and so they agreed and so tommorow i will kidnapped my babygirl.

TBC 💕