thirteen **

Warning : this chapter contains sexual content, and it's sort of explicit, so if you're not comfortable with that, don't read it. You can PM me, if you want to know what happened withou having to read. 

For the others... enjoy ;) 

p.s.: second try at smut... give my your opinion on it. 

Right before the silence and dark night lulled me to sleep, Harry and I arrived at my place. Slowly, I stretched my arms and legs, trying to feel a little more awake. I opened the door and tried to step out of the car, but it seemed like my legs weren't quite ready to walk and I stumbled a little. Thankfully, Harry was quick enough and grabbed my shirt from behind, preventing me from falling forward.

"I'm okay! I'm okay!" I said, suddenly feeling fully awake.

He chuckled. "I think I'll walk you up."

I laughed along with him, although my fall wasn't intentional, I was glad that I did. Harry's protective side was coming out and bonus, I was going to spend more time with him.

I watched him carefully as he took the keys out of the ignition and came out of his car, meeting me on my side and helping me out of the car. I giggled, as Harry grabbed me by the waist and he smiled, although he had a questioning look.

"It tickles," I explained and he laughed softly before leading me to my place.

We made our way to my apartment door in silence, Harry's hand on my hips the whole time, probably trying to keep me from falling.

I searched my coat's pocket, trying to get a hold of my keys. Once I did, I motioned for Harry to be quiet; after all at this hour Wendy was probably sleeping. He nodded, a small smile on his lips. Slowly, I turned my key in the lock and opened the door. Once we were in, I grabbed Harry's hand and dragged him to my room. He followed in silence, but I could tell he was getting nervous. 

Harry stood awkwardly in the middle of my room. I turned around and looked at him from head to toes. I had missed him so much, and having him in front of me, with alcohol flowing through my veins even if there were only a few drops left, it made me want to do wicked things to him.

"Would you have done it?" I asked, my voice low, as I took of my coat.

His eyes followed my movement closely. "Done what?"

I looked up for a second, meeting his eyes, smirked and shook my head. "Fucked her."

"No," he replied and his eyes widened as I took off my shirt. I saw his Adam's apple move as he gulped down nervously.

"Why not?"

I detached my pants and I heard him breathe in sharply. He kept his eyes on me and stood still.

"Didn't want to," he kept his answer short and I knew he was trying to keep it together.

I looked up and bit my lower lip as I slid my jeans down my legs. "How about me?"

"Em," he threatened. "We're not doing that anymore."

"Mhm." I hummed as I walked closer to him, completely ignoring his previous statement.

Harry's eyes casted down to my chest before looking back up into my eyes. His breath was erratic and I smiled. I took another step towards him.

"Em."

His voice came up weak and I knew I almost had him. I took another step and he took a small step back before the back of his knees hit the edge of my bed. Another step and he sat down clumsily on my bed, our eyes never breaking contact. Slowly, like a lion hunting its prey, I went to straddle him and immediately he grabbed me by the waist.