: ̗̀➛ ❝Year Five❞

━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━

         There was never an option. For Emit, she's already convinced her life was never own in the first place. That's where the imprisonment happens. A self isolation; her own doing, completely locking the inferior part of herself because of society, the system, and the war. Only a few people accepts the beginning of a changing era. Emit wasn't there to witness it. Never got the chance to be apart of it. So she was stuck in her purgatory filled with trauma and suffering. Struggles to keep up and flourish in an era where the once she was robbed with was already accepted.

. . . Well, that's what she thought otherwise.

Maybe this was the chance for her to restart her life the way she wanted it to be.

Although, that life was just like the first one, but this time she has the chance to choose for herself without restrictions or following anyone's orders. Once she does stand on her own, she has nothing to lose, or anyone pulling her back.

Just hope that she has what it takes to handle and control what she's capable of. Maybe get a chance to glimpse on what extent Emit's gift can accomplish.

━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━

▮Playlist▮

◤━━━━━━━━━━━◥

•Singularity - BTS •Heather - Conan Gray •remember the mornings - Clinton Kane •This City - Sam Fischer •Scrawny - Wallows •SAD! - XXXTENTACION •Here's Your Perfect - Jamie Miller •you were good to me - Jeremy Zucker •Wildest Dreams - Taylor Swift •Turn Back Time - Daniel Schulz

◣━━━━━━━━━━━◢

/*

𝓛𝓾𝓶𝓸𝓼