: ̗̀➛ ❝Chapter Five❞

━━━━━━━━━━━━

Everyone is currently scrambling around doing their last minute packing. While the lot of them are panicking with Molly Weasley yelling at the top of her lungs. Emit is just standing by the door with her trunk on the side, and her black green satchel slung over her shoulder as she leans on the wall listening to her walkman.

"Kids, You must make haste! You are to miss the train if we don't leave now!" shouted Molly, who is also panicking on how unorganized the family are.

Sirius appeared a few seconds later and joined Emit by the door wearing his black button-up shirt and black leather jacket. Emit raised an eyebrow at him as she removes the headset covering her ears.

"You look hideous," Emit snickered.

"Excuse you, I look handsome in this fit," said Sirius as he spins around slowly showing off his outfit.

"Still looks like a piece of shit to me,"

Sirius wrinkled his nose at her, "I see you've turned into a dog. What were they called again? Ah, yes, a golden retriever." He shot back.

"Having my natural white hair may gain unnecessary attention. It's better to lay low if I can easily blend in with the crowd." Emit said in a matter-of-fact way.

"Fred, George! I told you to put away those explosive products!— Ron, fold your clothes before putting them inside your trunk!" Molly shouted again.

The door opened revealing Nymphadora Tonks and the rest of the Order that will accompanying them to King's Cross Station.

In just a few minutes, they are now heading out of the house with Molly still yelling at her children. Emit has her walkman in full volume, but can still hear the redheaded woman's voice. And if there's nothing else that can top Molly Weasley's yelling– the curtain covering Walburga Black's painting falls off when Tonks accidentally lost her balance.

"Filth! Scum! By-products of dirt and vileness! Half-breeds, mutants, freaks, begone from this place! How dare you befoul the house of my fathers--"

Multiple groans were heard adding to the noise bombing the hallway.

"Shut her up!" Ron complained.

"Ron, Don't scream in my ear!" Ginny yelled back.

"I'm going deaf!"

They were all covering their ears except for Emit.

Sirius and Remus quickly grabbed the cloth and tried to fully cover the yelling painting.

Walburga stopped yelling when her eyes landed on Emit. She smiled sweetly at her which confused the rest who doesn't know Emit's true identity.

"Ah– Emit, descendant of the Sartori clan and Gau—" She was cut off when the curtain closed her whole painting.

They wasted no time on pondering on what Walburga said as they ran off to the cars outside the house.

"I think I'm in need of hearing aids after that." Hermione mumbled which Emit heard surprisingly despite wearing her headset.

"Buy a spare for me." said Harry while scratching the back of his ear.

Emit just chuckled at them and sat shotgun just to avoid being squished to death at the back since there were only two taxis.