Chapter 50: Back to the future (Pt. 3)

Smiley's variant was still on her bathroom floor, this time, on her back. She coughed and started choking again. Phil, panicking, grabbed her and squeezed her again. Phil's panicking grew when she continued choking. Smiley's variant's eyes were watering, and she was desperately gasping and wheezing. Phil bolted out into the hallway. He tried going to Phred's variant, but he was still dysfunctional. Phil knew he didn't have much time, so after cursing some more, he rushed to the bar. He found his variant there. "What are you doing, kiddo?" he asked. "Smiley's variants choking, hurry!" Phil shouted. To Phil's surprise, his variant rushed to Smiley's variants room, and Phil followed. Once they opened the door, they saw that Smiley's variant's neck was beginning to turn blue. Phil's variant hauled Smiley out, then he shoved Smiley's variant into the wall. He began to kick her quite hard in the stomach. She retched with every kick until she spat the substance onto her shirt. She was in a state of shock. Phil's variant continued to kick, even though the choking had stopped. Smiley's variant let out a yelp of pain. Phil's variant stopped kicking. Smiley's variant repeatedly slammed her head backwards against the wall, crying. "W- What are you doing? What's wrong with you?" Phil's variant asked. "Please, you have to help her!" Phil said. "Why? Give me one good reason why I should help her," Phil's variant said. "I'll give you three; One, she keeps choking, two, she's miserable, and three, if she stays like this, she... Um... Well, that's two!" Phil yelled.

"Okay, okay, I guess you're right..." Phil's variant said. Phil didn't tend to think of himself as stubborn. His variant opened his chest plate and took out a small jar. No internal organs were in it, just the green liquid. He opened it. He poured some of the liquid into Smiley's variants mouth. She screamed in pain. "What are you doing?! It's hurting her more!" Phil yelled. "It only hurts for a second," Phil's variant said. The life began to fade from Smiley's variants eyes. Her breathing slowed to a stop. Her skin lost a bit of its color, and her muscles relaxed. "Did you just kill her?!" Phil shouted. "What? Oh, no, she's just entering a coma, she's fine," he said. "She's not breathing!" Phil said. "Yeah, she's fine," Phil's variant said. Phil was more nervous than he'd ever been before. "Okay, you might not want to watch this, it's kind of gross," Phil's variant said. Phil kept watching for a minute. Phil's variant took out his knife-hand and lifted her shirt a bit. He cut along Smiley's variant's stomach, and Phil looked away. "Okay, I'm done," Phil's variant said after a few minutes. Phil looked, and Smiley's variant yawned. "Ugh..." Smiley's variant said. "Are you okay?" Phil asked. "My stomach hurts a bit, but I'm okay," she said. Smiley's variant spat the remaining substance out of her mouth.

"Will she be okay?" Phil asked. "Yeah, she'll live," Phil's variant said. "Well, what did you do?" Phil asked. "I manually removed the stuff," he responded. "Al-" Phil was cut off by Smiley screaming in pain. Smiley's variant held her stomach and continued yelling in agony. "What's going on?!" Phil shouted. "Eh, I might've pressed down a bit too hard and cut through her stomach; on both sides," Phil's variant said. The calmness in his voice both unsettled and agitated Phil. "Well, do something!" Phil yelled. "She's never done anything for me, why should I help her?" Phil's variant replied. Smiley's variant curled up into a ball on the ground and whimpered. "Did you do that on purpose?" Phil asked. "N-No, but she needs to learn not to drink... That stuff," Phil's variant said. "Please!" Phil said, trying and failing to calm himself. "No, she doesn't deserve my help!" Phil's variant shouted. "Even if she doesn't, that doesn't mean she deserves to suffer like this!" Phil yelled. Phil's variant stormed out of Smiley's variants room. Phil sighed and lost any hope that he had for Smiley's variant.

Surprisingly, Phil's variant came back, and with a pill. "What are you doing?" Phil asked. Phil's variant pushed Phil aside and shoved the pill down Smiley's throat, then he stroked it until she swallowed. "W-Will it help?" Smiley's variant asked, barely managing to choke out the words. Phil's variant gave a small nod. Smiley's variant looked relieved. "Thank you..." she said, finally sounding okay again, at least with her mood. Phil's variant scoffed and walked away and back into the hallway. Phil was confused as to how a pill could help her, but he didn't think about it too much. Smiley's variant sighed. "Why does he hate you so much?" Phil asked, hoping to get an answer, since no one else had told him. "I don't know if I can trust you not to tell anyone..." Smiley's variant said. "I promise, you can," Phil said. "Well, uh... I'm pregnant..." Smiley's variant said.

That's the end of this book! Thanks for reading! 70,000 words is technically a novel, so this is almost (or maybe it is idk) one! (There will 100% be a series on this btw)