Chapter 1

once upon a time in the deep blue sea there was a small critter who couldn't see for it had no eyes. he was very lonely because he was ugly as fuck so none of the other fish wanted to play with him. not only that, but his tall and pointy spikes scared everyone off but the sea urchin couldn't see that.

one day he decided he had had enough of being lonely so he packed up his things and left his home, ready to start his adventure. despite having no eyes, he wanted to see the great and vast ocean and meet new fish who would hopefully accept him for who he is. as he rolled down the path away from his home he crashed into something large and squishy, he immediately began to apologise.

"ow!" the starfish wailed in pain. "watch where ur going, punk." she said. henry gasped! it was his sexy goth neighbor patricia fishstar, she was wearing a sexy ripped black dress that made her ass look fat as hell 🤤 thigh high cowboy boots and a leather jacket with red fishnets and a cowboy hat, she was known all around fishville for having the biggest boobies in the west. however where he was going, he wasn't going to be feeling her huge badonkas anymore.

just as henry was about to run away he had a genius idea "p-patricia starfish ma'am, im going on an adventure"

"an adventure?," she asked, "wait a minute, did u just call me ma'am, punk?" she surrounded the sea urchin. "besides, what do i care." she blushed a bright pink which settled against her smooth and sexy purple skin, crossing her small arms.

henry coughed, putting on the deepest sexiest voice he could "d-do you want to join me". patricia sighed, her big badonkas jiggling with her breath "whats in it for me?" she asked

"i kno u hate e-everyone here in fishville. u can run away." henry tried to do the
👉👈 but bc he had no hands and only spikes, he ended up rocking on the sand.

"alright" she said boobily, henry was shocked but he tried not to let it show "really?" he laughed nervously "cool w-whatever i guess" he said

"cool." she said, her ta-tas bounced after every letter taht rolled off her tongue. "so, how do we start." henry pulled out his map, he cant read it because he has no eyes but he brought it just incase, he pointed to somewhere near the top "here" he said "if we just walk in a straight line we should get there eventually"

just then, a piece of kale fell from the surface of the water and sunk down low, stopping above patricia and henry. patricia looked up and so did henry, or well, he tried to. the piece of kale transformed into a beautiful mermaid with green hair, gorgeous green orbs with speckles of gold, white shells covered her breasts, and she grew a cerulean blue tail with scales taht shimmered under the sunlight.

"hey!" she waved, "i heard u guys are going on an adventure." she said. just by her voice, henry knew that her oranges were nothing compared to patricia's melons. he farted loudly "y-yeah" he whimpered "mind if i join you?" she asked hotly, her emerald green orbs shining brighter than the sun, patricia glared at kale her breasts shaking in anger

patricia rolled her eyes, she crossed her arms under her huge melons which bounced with every movement. "great, now i'm stuck with two losers." she began to walk forward, ahead of the others. kale and henry looked at each other and shrugged, running to catch up to patricia whos juicy ass shook after every step.

after a few long hours of walking they finally decided to stop for the night as patricia was getting tired from carrying the weight of her massive chubby chest cheeks and fat humps, they walked into a nearby hotel and checked in

"i'm sorry, but we only have one available room and there's only one bed." the fish said, looking at the three.

"well fuck me" patricia groaned

"we'll take that one," kale smiled. henry's nose bled except he doesn't have a nose.

they swam up to the room in a bundle of coral and went inside the room, the bed was big and spacious and yet, it only had room for two people.

(A/n: fangs 4 reading u guyz!!!!1!1! i hope u all enjoyd r3ading 1t, we will continue the story just 4 u guys!!!! lolz dedicated to bath and nico and friends)